+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Are we there yet???????????

Oh nooooooooo not another snow storm..........that's what they are saying for tomorrow... I just want to be a bear........not only would I sleep through the winter but I would wake up SKINNY.....So please for all of you that can actually see grass and feel warm weather, just tell me about it so I can at least dream that I am where you are. I promise I will not be knocking at your door......(now that was a stupid promise) So until then I will just crawl back in my cave........xoxoxo#3.gif:cool:

Oh yeah.......its me again........answer this if you can......what hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of a bald man....boy this winter is getting to me........help

Oh smile,
    you made my day!!!! I see grass and trees here in arkansas but everything is brown. Snow does not normally stay on the ground here long, but is is cold. Of course I get cold the minute it gets under 70 degrees. LOL! Well I hope you have a nice cozy cave. A couple more months of winter here yet. Yuck. I am always ready for spring in october. Have a happy day all.

Thanks for the WARM thoughts...........where are the rest of you gals........and guys

Eye sees no grass but eyes see the pavement.Thank goodness we have a good neigbour who ploughs us out.No hair color if he is bald.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Still cold and wintery in Wisconsin. I can only dream of grass and beaches and sunshine! The hibernating idea to get skinny is a good one Smile. I sure wish it worked that way

Out side my cave there is another snow storm.........but it does give me lots of time for thought...........I have learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished..................yeck

News flash from my cave......I just discovered how to get rid of the wrinkles on my face..........I took of my bra.........gravity is wonderful

Love it! It is snowing here again too. Not sure how much we are expecting and I don't really care anymore. It is all white and all cold

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    News flash from my cave......I just discovered how to get rid of the wrinkles on my face..........I took of my bra.........gravity is wonderful
    oh my that is an image i could have done without rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."