+ Reply to Thread

Default Premade Template Question...

If I purchase a premade template that says it is 8 x 8 in size... can I change it into a 12 x 12 or is it only to be used as the size is stated (8x8, in this case)?

Thanks!
    ~Paula

mom to McKenna & Collin (my 2 legged kids) ~ Samson & Gabby (my 4 legged kids)
    I love, love, love scrapbooking!!!!!

Hi Paula!

You can re-size it to 12 x 12 if you wish by opening up the template, and then going to Page > Settings. On the Size tab, you can adjust the size from 8 x 8 to 12 x 12. (you'll have to do this for each page of the template).

I've done this many times and been pleased with the results. Of course, whenever you are sizing an image "up", there may be a loss of quality. If you're printing or publishing as an image, etc. you may want to do a "test page" before publishing your whole scrapbook just to make sure that you're satisfied with how everything looks.

Hope that helps!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thanks Karin! I'll try it!
    ~Paula

mom to McKenna & Collin (my 2 legged kids) ~ Samson & Gabby (my 4 legged kids)
    I love, love, love scrapbooking!!!!!

Sizing up will loose quality in the image. I would certainly test first if you are printing at 12inch size. You can also zoom in to 100% to see what's happening.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Agreed, Carena - and the 100% zoom is a handy way to see what your image looks like at its full size.

K

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")