+ Reply to Thread

Talking Hi from Mexico City!!! Hola!!!

Hi everyone!!!

I have just purshased MAX 2.0, so I'm new on this! =$

I live in Mexico City, so please forgive my english, I'm not the best but I try, I can teach you spanish if you like!

The digital scrapbook is new for me, but I love crafts, specially country wood, I don't know if it's the rigth word, well, thank you so much for reading my post, if I can help you it will be a pleasure!

See you!

Nos vemos!!!

Welcome to the forum. If you have a question just ask, everyone here is very helpful. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Julie

Welcome Ambar! You're gonna love the software, super easy to use and a wonderful way to display your precious memories! Join us in the challenges too. . . Always lots of fun & a great way to learn!

Cool Hi again!

Hi girls!

thank you so much for your support, I like scrapbook max so much, I'll try to do my best to follow you!

Have a nice weekend!!!

SEE U!!!

Welcome Ambar, it is so great that you chose to join us. We love meeting new friends. I can't wait to see your work. If you need any help with anything just ask. Someone will always try to help. I'd love to learn Spanish!

Hugs,

Linda
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35