• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Do not open.............

I have received a virus in my name and I want you to know not to except it..........my email is [email protected] and I am so sorry if this has effected you..........I have no way of knowing where it came from........
    sigpic....
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

I hope you get it cleared up soon. Viruses are not any fun at all. Thank you for giving us the heads up.

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Someone once told me to place 10000 as a contact in your email and it goes to the top of your mailing address.Then if you have something that snags onto all your email addresses it will stop at the 10000 one as it gets confused.I remember years ago I did this and had no problems.So I am doing this again.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer... Ops, no, it's Mojitos!!!!!
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm............now where have I heard that name before....."Mojitos" .........Cheers Granny....lol
          sigpic....

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Oh Granny is that you.Eye has missed you so much.I just love you granny xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

I had a problem the other day where my email was hijacked, luckily I still have a program on my system called Email tracker, this lets you find the source point of any email sent including their IP address and who their service provider is, mine was from Serbia! they have now been reported to their provider and 99% of the time the service provider stops the persons internet service for this kind of offence.
              Also I now have cc cleaner on my pc this is a fabulous little tool that deletes all those hidden bug files that get hidden in your back up files, kills 99% of germs dead

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

I have cc cleaner as well.Great program.
                sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

I got it and opened it Smile but touch wood all was ok. Not your fault if it hadn't been anyway x
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

This is quite good that you tell us about this. today many people create virus and try to find different different things to spread them. so i think this is also one of the main method of spreading virus. so it is very compulsory that we should have any good antivirus on our systems.

Comment

Working...
                    X