+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Oopss, I've fallen behind again...
    Kimmyann, great layout & cluster! I love your bright colours & your pic is just soo precious! . . . Give darling Khloei a belated happy birthday hug and kiss from me!
    Makeyesup, great extraction and the girls look adorable!!
    Sj3girls, what precious moments to have captured. You did a great job of choosing embies to go with it. .. Love it!
    Jana, your pic is beautiful and I loved your layout! Great clustering & matting!
    Linda, beautiful striking colours you chose to offset and highlight your black & white pic. . . Fantastic effect. Love the little fireflies & your cluster on the frame
    Diane, you layout is beautiful. Love the colours and the paper is a perfect fit for the adorable little one’s wintry outfit! STUNNING!
    Thanks for sharing everyone! Awesome challenge Michelle, I’ll be back real soon with mine!

Ok, I'm back with my layout. . . Some friends of mine got married on Sunday - sorry about the bad pic. . . The rest were either blur or too dark

ZabraScrap cluster small.png

Here is my layout - Christmas this past year. Thank you for the kit.

Oops - should be 2010

This is my daughter Janie, who has down syndrome, and the best smile in the world. She's about 2 in this picture. I used the cluster kit and Magical Memories kit, by Fiona Storey.
    Last edited by Kelli Stone; 01-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Hope this works!!! Here is my Cluster.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's the clustered flower from my layout, attached the flowered string element and forgot to add this as I had not resized it yet. The flower is in the zip file.

makSBMCh39FlowerCluster.zipmakClusterString.png

Your pages are beautiful everyone....I appreciate all the clusters...It's me new favorite thing in the digi world...I think they are so pretty...Again, great creativity with this one....awesome....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

How do you upload an image so you can show the cluster you made? It does not give .png as an option, but if you save it as a .jpg, it is no longer clear, but has a white background? Thanks!

When I post a png I go to advanced in the reply area, then to Manage Attachments which takes me to an area to upload photos etc. Click Add Files to get them from your computer.When it has uploaded click done. The file will show up in the attachment area of your reply. Hope you understand this I'm not that good at giving directions.

I just uploaded this bow if anyone wants it.
    Attached Images
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif