+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Red face Scrappin' Challenge 39

Hi everyone...I know I missed a week, but it was my birthday and had to take a week off...We deserve some vacation...lol...I am back with a great challenge...It's an easy one too...lol...We are going to make a cluster...First off, you need to download the kit that you will be using for this...
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Make a layout using anything you want from the SBM community...But you also need to make a cluster from my mini and add it to your layout...
    A cluster is nothing more then using a variety of elements by layering each piece and using shadows...So with that said, here are the rules for MAKING YOUR CLUSTER...
    *Use pieces from this mini ONLY....Recoloring to match your layout is ok..
    *You HAVE to use at least 4 items from my mini...Use shapes with the papers is ok...
    *You can create a border, frame, corner, etc...ideas are endless with clustering...Even word art is ok too...
    *Add your cluster ro your layout...and Upload your layout to the Designer Challenge area in the gallery and then upload it here for all of us to see...
    Maybe some of you will also share your cluster for us to grab...<wink>
    Here is my cluster...I am not home, so didn't have my photo's along to make a layout....But if you right click on the image and then save as...you can have it....It's a little large but it would fit a 12x12 page...Have fun with this one...((HUGS))

Last edited by wolvsie35; 01-16-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here is Mine!! Can Ya'll Believe this??

[IMG][/IMG]

I tried to share my Cluster, but it was too large. I will try again Later. Hugs!!

Cute Kimmyann, love those 1st birthday cake photos, they are really treasures.

Here's mine, hope I can share my string cluster too as it might bomb out for size. Had to size it down in order to put it here.

I See It

Attached Images

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Here's mine! Credits are in the gallery...and I'll post my cluster later (it's kinda big, too).

Cute layouts ladies! 1st birthdays are so fun! And thanks for the cluster freebie!!!

(PS The journaling says "Jake jumped and jumped 'til he wore himself out!")

~ sj3girls ~

Here is my cluster. I changed the colors to green for my layout, but then changed the colors back to the original and added girly stuff for my girls' scrapbooks. So, I've included both.

Hope this works!
    Attached Images
    ~ sj3girls ~

Great LO's Kimmyann, Maureen, and 3 girls!!! Great Challenge Michelle Here is what I did. I used your kit Snow Days.

I have the cluster, but have not idea how to upload it here. I also made the LO into 2 sizes of QP's, that I will be giving away on my blog. I also need to update my flair list too.
    Last edited by janarae; 01-17-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Here's mine. I used Fiona's Lace Dreams kit, recoloring it to red. My cluster is attached. hope it works for everyone

Last edited by lindaathome; 01-17-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Lovely stuff ladies...WOW...Beautiful clusters...
    To upload mine here, i uploaded it to photobucket first...then in your post, just add the [IMG] code, and it will show up like mine, then people can just right click and save as...Just a thought if you want to share it...Doing it this way, file size won't matter...You can always zip it up and attach it here as long as it is under 5mb...If it is even bigger then that, rezise it and try again...OR...zip it up, upload it to 4shared or some file sharing site, and just hand over the download link...There are options here...lol...
    Again, great job...and I grabbed all the clusters too...<wink> thank you!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Michelle. Here is mine. Kinda big...sorry.

Hi Michelle,

Here is my layout and free cluster frame.

Thank You,
    Diane

Last edited by SBM Diane; 01-18-2011 at 11:07 AM.