• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Australian floods

Thoughts and prayers go out to all the people effected by the floods in Queensland, Australia.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

I agree, can't seem to keep up with all the weather related problems in the world. Hope all our scrapping friends are OK>

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

Makeyesup, you are sooo right!! These weather issues are quite scary . . .

My nephew & his fam are in Oz and were evacuated yesterday. . . Needless to say I'm very worried about them...

Similarly, floods are hitting one side of SA (where my Dad's fam & 2 of my sister's live) and on the other side where I am, we've just had the worst heat wave I think I've ever lived through - temp's were soaring between 35- 45 degrees celcius depending where you were . . .

My thoughts and prayers are with all who are facing challenges . . . Keep safe!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

You keep safe Daydreamer.Holy Cow what a heat wave.If we get 27 here in the summer we find it too warm.Lots of floods everywhere.I do hope all will be safe.PRAYERS ARE SENT OUT.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Wishing everyone safety and health. What a way to start out the new year.....

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

Praying for everyones safety.

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

The weather has been crazy all over the world! I live in the mountains and today is the first real snow fall we have had. A few days ago we could see grass. Now we have about 2 feet so far in one day! It's the middle of January already!
              Hoping everyone stays safe and healthy!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

We don't have nearly as much snow as is usual this time of year in Wisconsin. I guess it went south and dumped on Atlanta instead. It is very cold however.

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Well the weather here in Nova Scotia is cold and we have lots and lots of snow. We had to have the drive way plowed out three times last week plus we had to shovel to get out the door at least five times. I am getting what we call "shack wacky" which means staying indoors too long. I just want to see the grass again. I guess that won't happen for another three months............anyone want to help me build a snowman .............help.......I am loosing it........xoxo
                  sigpic....

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

We call it "cabin fever" here in Wisconsin, or "the winter blues". It is snowing right now outside. not sure how much we are suppose to get today. Can't wait for Spring!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X