+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Australian floods

Thoughts and prayers go out to all the people effected by the floods in Queensland, Australia.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I agree, can't seem to keep up with all the weather related problems in the world. Hope all our scrapping friends are OK>

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Makeyesup, you are sooo right!! These weather issues are quite scary . . .

My nephew & his fam are in Oz and were evacuated yesterday. . . Needless to say I'm very worried about them...

Similarly, floods are hitting one side of SA (where my Dad's fam & 2 of my sister's live) and on the other side where I am, we've just had the worst heat wave I think I've ever lived through - temp's were soaring between 35- 45 degrees celcius depending where you were . . .

My thoughts and prayers are with all who are facing challenges . . . Keep safe!

You keep safe Daydreamer.Holy Cow what a heat wave.If we get 27 here in the summer we find it too warm.Lots of floods everywhere.I do hope all will be safe.PRAYERS ARE SENT OUT.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Wishing everyone safety and health. What a way to start out the new year.....

Praying for everyones safety.