+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sorry I haven't had much time to browse and chat lately, school holidays have been wonderfully busy. I had a bit of time now and just had to let you know that browsing this thread, I've been blown away by your beautiful layouts and sentiments!! In fact you've all reduced me to tears!! Great layouts ladies! Your journalling touched my heart!!!

Ok, I'm back with my layout . . . I may not have understood my mom too well as a kid, but it's amazing what marriage and kids can do to open ones eyes and help one appreciate the treasures (our parents) and their sacrifices we took for granted all the years. . .

beautiful page daydreamer

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Brlliant page tin tin

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default Jan 11 Groove

Here is my contribution to this month's challenge. The kit is beautiful and I always love seeing all the awesome ways that one small kit can look so different.

Last edited by lemonade6363; 01-11-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: wrong code
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

What absolutely beautiful entries this month! And a great kit to scrap with, too - (thanks, Fiona!). I love checking in to see what has been added, and the journal entries are all so moving. Wonderful!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Default January Challenge

I chose my Grandparents as my inspiration. They couldn't have children so they opened up their home to many foster children and adopted 6. In the early 1950s a farm couple, they adopted multiracial children and those no one wanted. They taught me about love and acceptance. They both passed away a year and a day apart from each other. Just short of their 55th anniversary.
    Attached Images

great pages lemonade & dawn, love the different ways all these pages are laid out

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Thanks Guys . . . Really love your layouts and journalling Dawn & Lemonade!! Very touching!

Talking January Challenge

It is flooding here in St George, Qld, Australia and trying to keep our spirits high with scrapbooking!!
    Attached Images