+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Here is another one!!! Everything is from the mini, I just cropped the frame, for a different look.

Love Everyone's LO's....... The Pictures everyone is using are Awesome!!! (I Like old Pictures, Ya'll)

[IMG][/IMG]

I used several pieces if the Victorian Rose mini kit,it is so gorgeous! I will be looking forward to the whole kit in the store! The book that my Grandmothers picture is in, came from the Naturally Yours kit, also by Fiona. I recolored it a bit, to coordinate with the tones in the mini kit. The border and background accent papers are from the Antheia kit, also by Fiona, The flower came from Magical memories by Fiona. My Grandmother loves flowers, her page needed this one! The stitches and raggedy Ann(recolored) were from a previous freebie/ challenge from Michelle/Wolvsie, and the needle came from the crafty charm kit, I think that must be Michelle too. I added the needle and stitches because my Grandmother taught me to sew. The Raggedy Ann had to be on her page! I just bought her one for Christmas, She mentioned to me last year, that it was her favorite toy when she was a little girl. She had cut out a picture of one, and taped it to her refrigerator.

these are fabulous.....

kimmy I think you've been looking at the whole kit (but i dont know how lol) the lace behind the button - i have one just like that in the full kit lol
    Kelli that is a wonderful combo of kits to make that page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

This is my Grandmothers hands.(Same Grandmother as previous post) This picture was taken this Christmas. She is handing a jingle bell necklace to her 2 year old, great, great Granddaughter. I was trying to get a picture of the two of them, but it was not a great shot. I cropped just the hands. I love this picture. It makes me want to cry to look at it. I chose to omit journaling. Some pictures really do paint 1000 words.
    Fiona- This is Brians mom, Donna Thomas's Mother in law.

Fiona, Great Minds Think Alike!!! LOL ...... You know I Love stuff Like this, it helps to Tell Stories from Times Past or Now. Can't wait to see the New Kit!!

Kelly!!! O MY, I LOVE THAT LO!!!! Awesome!!! Great Job. Yes sometimes the Picture Tells a Better Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli Stone View Post
    Fiona- This is Brians mom, Donna Thomas's Mother in law.
    Welcome Kelli, now all we have to do is drag Donna back here kicking and screaming....ok kicking and scrapping lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default A Love Letter

Kelli, ( aka: my niece..but more like a dear buddie) LOVE Mom's picture!! Soooo AWESOME!! She would be so honored!! It's unreal how she will be 91 next month!!

Lindaathome, Franniemae, grannywin, Kimmyann, and of course Fiona and so many new faces!!! Love the layouts and the enthusiasm!! Sooo contagious!! Gosh, I've missed you guys!! Have to dust off all my scrappin stuff and see what I can do for some freebies!!

tooooo fun!!
    donna

Kathryn beautiful page

Kelli another great page ....i see scrapping runs in the family

*faints at sight of Donna on Max* lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here