X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daydreamer
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2010

Sorry I haven't had much time to browse and chat lately, school holidays have been wonderfully busy. I had a bit of time now and just had to let you know that browsing this thread, I've been blown away by your beautiful layouts and sentiments!! In fact you've all reduced me to tears!! Great layouts ladies! Your journalling touched my heart!!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

Ok, I'm back with my layout . . . I may not have understood my mom too well as a kid, but it's amazing what marriage and kids can do to open ones eyes and help one appreciate the treasures (our parents) and their sacrifices we took for granted all the years. . .

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

beautiful page daydreamer

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Brlliant page tin tin

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• lemonade6363
            • Aug 2009

Jan 11 Groove

Here is my contribution to this month's challenge. The kit is beautiful and I always love seeing all the awesome ways that one small kit can look so different.

Last edited by lemonade6363; 01-11-2011, 01:11 PM. Reason: wrong code
            Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

What absolutely beautiful entries this month! And a great kit to scrap with, too - (thanks, Fiona!). I love checking in to see what has been added, and the journal entries are all so moving. Wonderful!

Karin

Comment

• dawn1565
                • Jul 2008

January Challenge

I chose my Grandparents as my inspiration. They couldn't have children so they opened up their home to many foster children and adopted 6. In the early 1950s a farm couple, they adopted multiracial children and those no one wanted. They taught me about love and acceptance. They both passed away a year and a day apart from each other. Just short of their 55th anniversary.
                Attached Files
                “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
                Mitch Albom

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

great pages lemonade & dawn, love the different ways all these pages are laid out

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• Daydreamer
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2010

Thanks Guys . . . Really love your layouts and journalling Dawn & Lemonade!! Very touching!

Comment

• Nic3
                      • Jan 2011

January Challenge

It is flooding here in St George, Qld, Australia and trying to keep our spirits high with scrapbooking!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

wonderful page Nic, hope you, your family & friends are safe and away from harm xxx

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

WOW these pages are ALL just so awesome. It is great to see some new names in here as well. Welcome. Fiona, you have put together a special kit here. It is loveley.
                          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• PixyGirl
                            • Aug 2008

Thank you for the beautiful kit! This is a picture of my Great Grandmother and I. Unfortunately, I never knew her.

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

beautiful page pixigirl

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

• Edina
                                • Oct 2010

Here's mine!
                                This is for my Mum. She's pictured here with my daugher Addie. I'm not big on adding text - but I think the photo shows the love that's inside my Mum!

I really enjoyed everyones layouts. And thanks for the great mini-kit!

Comment

Working...
                                X