• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Happy New Year 2011

Wishing everyone a happy and creative New Year

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

This is so lovely.Thank you.To all my friends in this make believe world I wish you wings,fairey dust and all the sparkles of magic that will make you a believer and that everyone will be in good health.Great happiness will be a spell that is full of love to you all xo.I LOVE YOU All xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Happy New year to all my SBM friends!

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Wishing all here, their family and friends a Healthy and Happy New Year. It's less than 5 hours away where I live.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Happy New Year to all here at SBM!!!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

Thanks for all the beautiful wishes and all the warmth you ladies add to my days . . . I have made such beautiful friends here and would like to let you know that I treasure you all . . .

As 2011 dawns full of possibilities, I wish you, your family and loved ones all the very best of health and happiness!!! May you enjoy success and prosperity in ALL areas of your life. . . May 2011 see you enjoy, appreciate and truly treasure all the gifts of true value in your life, and remain unswayed by lesser goals and distractions. . . May your journeys be safe and your homes be peaceful, love filled havens. . . May the best of blessings be yours throughout 2011 and always!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

Happy New Year everyone.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• dawn1565
                • Jul 2008

A Blessed New Year to all. A time for new possibilities is upon us.

The Elliott Family
                “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
                Mitch Albom

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

With such beautiful New Year wishes we can't help but have a wonderful " 2011 "............Thank you girls for your lovely words and I wish the same for all of you.........too friendship.........bless you all...........xoxoxo
                  sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                  X