Good morning from Northern California! Long time Scrapbook Max User but first time discussion participant. My name is Dmae Shannon. I'm a brand new Gramma--my granddaughter is now 10 months old--you can imagine all the photos since her birth!

I'm designing her 1st birthday invitation (I use Scrapbook Max for all my digital creative layout composites) well, that and Photoshop for image editing. I'm looking for more embellishments that are Rockstar themed--pink, black, glittery silver. Skull and bones, guitar, drumsticks clipart etc. Anyone have any ideas within Scrapbook Max that I can download this type of theme or embellishments at the least? I'ved used the search feature but nothing comes up quite as I need.

Greatly appreciated for any feedback you can offer. I hope to participate more and post some of my SBM artwork soon! Have a wildly, decadent (safe and sane) New Years Eve to all! ~Dmae

Also would love to connect with other SBM peeps on Facebook--Dmae Shannon. Or Twitter: twitter.com/HRAskDmae LinkedIn: Dmae Shannon