• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Pssst....Yea you...Come in here....

To all my dearest friends here at SBM...I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! and even if you don't celebrate the holidays, I want to wish you a blessed day...I have gained many friendships here, and learned so much...It's just a great community and I couldn't go without letting you all know I'm thinking about you...Enjoy time with family and remember, you should feel blessed everyday you wake up ~ It's another day to make memories....Love and HUGS, Michelle
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Love you, too, sweet friend! I am immensely blessed to count you as one who is dear to my heart. ♥
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

I would also love to wish all my new friends a Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays. May God be with you through this blessed season.

Julie

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Thank you, Wolvsie. Love you a buncho ton!
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Have a great one and may the love and spirit bring you joy.............I love all my SBM friends................xoxoxo
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

OMG EYE IS GETTING MUSHY AGAIN. To those who know me and to thse who are new.I am pure and am so innocent.I love everyone here.I wish you all the best in this world.To those who are sick I offer my strength;To those who struggle i offer my faith,to those who need me I am here and to all others I give my love.Eye is here for all wheither you have any peronality or whatever life gives you.I luv all xo.MERRY CHRISTMAS
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Oh Michelle & Eye... I wish I had your way with words but to all my friends, they've said it all for me.
              Love to Everyone.
              xxx

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Thank you all for being my friend and looking forward to making some new friends--more the merrier. Everyone enjoy and make it a GREAT Day! Love to all!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                  Digi Sage
                  • Aug 2008

To everyone a Merry Christmas. filled wish Joy and Hope and good things. Eye - I don't mind you getting MUSHIE.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

I am late checking in here, but hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

Happy Holidays everyone may your lives be filled with fun, love and laughter xxx
                      seasons-000-Page-1.jpg

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

hoping everyone had a wonderful christmas and that the new year brings joy and love to your life's

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• mycutiecats
                          • Oct 2010

Hi there sorry im late too, but hope you all had a great christmas and those over where its winter hope you warm and cozy. Hard to imagine having christmas in winter as here in new zealand its summer so was really hot here. anyway love this group and community
                          Kylee

Comment

• mswizard
                            Digi Sage
                            • Mar 2007

Happy Holidays and Winter time greetings! Love to you all!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Eye, we don't mind mushie...lol....I am glad everyone is doing well...and thanks for all the warm wishes you have all shared with the community...
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X