+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Pssst....Yea you...Come in here....

To all my dearest friends here at SBM...I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! and even if you don't celebrate the holidays, I want to wish you a blessed day...I have gained many friendships here, and learned so much...It's just a great community and I couldn't go without letting you all know I'm thinking about you...Enjoy time with family and remember, you should feel blessed everyday you wake up ~ It's another day to make memories....Love and HUGS, Michelle
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Love you, too, sweet friend! I am immensely blessed to count you as one who is dear to my heart. ♥
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

I would also love to wish all my new friends a Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays. May God be with you through this blessed season.

Julie

Thank you, Wolvsie. Love you a buncho ton!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Have a great one and may the love and spirit bring you joy.............I love all my SBM friends................xoxoxo
    Attached Images

OMG EYE IS GETTING MUSHY AGAIN. To those who know me and to thse who are new.I am pure and am so innocent.I love everyone here.I wish you all the best in this world.To those who are sick I offer my strength;To those who struggle i offer my faith,to those who need me I am here and to all others I give my love.Eye is here for all wheither you have any peronality or whatever life gives you.I luv all xo.MERRY CHRISTMAS

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh Michelle & Eye... I wish I had your way with words but to all my friends, they've said it all for me.
    Love to Everyone.
    xxx

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Thank you all for being my friend and looking forward to making some new friends--more the merrier. Everyone enjoy and make it a GREAT Day! Love to all!

To everyone a Merry Christmas. filled wish Joy and Hope and good things. Eye - I don't mind you getting MUSHIE.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

I am late checking in here, but hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]