+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thank You Linda.. that was it. I looked at them so many times & just did not see it... Thanks again, Terry

Default Brrr

Here is my cold Skidder, who wouldn't let Wrangler out because she didn't want out in the snow. Hope you enjoy! I used the kit "Brrr" by Just So Scrappy.

Last edited by lemonade6363; 01-11-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: add credits
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

So cute lemonade6363
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Awesome layout and I just love the colours Lemonade

Nice to see you posting again Lemonade...<wink> been missing ya...((HUGS)) your layout is so cute...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Yeah, it's sad that I have to be home sick to be able to sit down and do some scrapping...LOL...still working on getting the house in tip top shape!
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Quote Originally Posted by dillie1 View Post
    Oh, I wanted to add embies and such, so I just decided to use another photo for background and another photo with grapevine oval frame. Michelle great challenge. Kimmyann and Makeyesup Fantastic layouts.
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

Ok everyone, sorry for not clarifying...
    You can use anything in your layout...But you need to do the ones I requested as a MUST on your page....Sorry...So Kimmy and Dillie, go ahead and make a new one if you want too...Again I apologize...I was in a hurry with lots on my mind with the holidays coming...Shopping lists, etc...lol...So please forgive me