+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

okay so once again it doesn't snow where i live and it's summer here in Australia so here is a pic of my grandson drinking a cold smoothie

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Ok Ya'll Here is Mine with some extra stuff......lol All is from the new Expansion Pack... ( Love it )

[IMG][/IMG]

Smile

Michelle,

Thank you for the challenges!! Here is mine.

Last edited by SBM Diane; 12-26-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Ok everyone, sorry for not clarifying...
    You can use anything in your layout...But you need to do the ones I requested as a MUST on your page....Sorry...So Kimmy and Dillie, go ahead and make a new one if you want too...Again I apologize...I was in a hurry with lots on my mind with the holidays coming...Shopping lists, etc...lol...So please forgive me....Merry Christmas everyone....((HUGS))
    That's OK--don't worry about it--I thought something was missing LOL...however, I am on vacation and won't be able to do another one. So I will just sit out on this one. Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Ladies your pages are FANTASTIC!! Happy New Year to everyone! See ya in a couple of weeks.!!

Here is mine. It isn't a snowy picture, but it was so cold that day in Sea World CA we thought we were all back in UT. My bones hurt just thinking about it. I used Michele's kit 123 Fish

Here's mine. I used the new Frosting kit from the new Expansion Pack

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my layout. I haven't done anything for a long time as I lost both parents and had two major surgeries.
    Attached Images

You are ALL making some wonderful layouts....Isn't the new Expansion Pack awesome...? Love everything in it...<wink>

Keep up the good work, and even though this challenge is about cold things...I am hoping you are all warm and safe...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Mine.....

I love your clock accent and frosty branches. The quote fits that photo perfectly. Merry Christmas all.