• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Wolvsie...

My dearest pumpkin... What with the sad news about our belove Jazz, I had forgotten to ask about your surgery. How are you? How did every thing go? How can we help you?

Please let us know. We are all concern about you and don't want you to fell overlooked.

Hugs

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

OH YES i HOPE ALL WENT WELL.PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.XO
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

yes do keep us informed, hope all is well thinking of you

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Awwwww Grammies....Your always thinking of me... *MUAH*

I'm ok...Everything went well...ALL test results came back pretty normal, minus the issues I already had...I am still Anemic and no one can figure out where the blood internally is coming from...ALL vitamins are still very low even though I am taking vitamins for all of them...I even had the Iron IV...But everything won't go up...You know those green, mucus monsters on tv commercials? I swear I have them in my body eating all my vitamins I consume..lol...Who knows...It's a good thing that everything came back ok, but at the same time, I am still at square one and don't know what's wrong with me...I might stick with Fiona's diagnose and just tell everyone I'm an ALIEN...lol...Much easier...

Thanks for asking...Love ya all to pieces...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

This shouldn't be happening to such a nice person... xxx

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

You're right Mary. I do hope you manage to feel well enough to enjoy the holiday and send you much love and many blessings.

FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
            X