+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

MY page for the challenge ! Thanks Fiona xo

Great LO's girls!

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Default Ooops WA should be:

OOPS WA should read: " Children are our Christmas" (not doing enough challenges LOL!!)
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Thanks for the lovely shapes Fiona! I did my LO then when I went to post it in here, I went through all the beautiful LO's done so far and am feeling motivated to do more with the shapes - so I'll be back with another! ha ha - I'm not good at creating shapes using papers and pictures.. but seeing the way all of you have done it, inspires me - so I'll have another go.. here's the first one....

K, so here's my second one - thanks again for the inspiration guys!! Waaayyy out of my comfort zone, but I guess it wouldn't be called a challenge if I didn't actually challenge myself! So I used oodles of the shapes, re-created a pile of things, stole the lit up star from Wolvsie's tree (erased the rest of the tree) created a little bear from Bobby Bear's emby, but erased the flower and stuck a candy cane in his hand.. so yeah.. here it is.

Awesome LO Kel. Way to stretch yourself. It is fabulous

Everyone has done a gerat job with the shapes. Aren't they just fabby?
    Last edited by lindaathome; 12-20-2010 at 09:12 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank You!

Here's mine, used the Dec 2010 CTCaboose kit by CraftyScraps team and various shapes from Fiona. Fonts are MAQuaddie, MercuriusScriptMTBold, Peabody, and Music Elements.

Unwrap The Music

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Great LO's SBM Diane and Makeyesup.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Kelli, I love how you did your frames . . .
    Nanwu, great pics and I love your colour blend in your title
    Kimmy, I just love your layout!!! The snowman ribbon you made and your journaling is awesome! Great pic of Khloei too!
    Linda great job with your papershapes, very festive!
    Valerie, I love how you used just red & white, it makes your layout super striking. . . Beautiful pic and mask!
    SJ – fab use of the papershapes, and what a sweetheart she is!! Great job!
    Aggie, love your creative use of the shapes, and yoru rocking horse is stunning . . . nice one
    Kelly, I always love the effect of a background pic with the smaller version on top again . . . and I think you did a fab job with making / adapting embies . . . Love all the stunning faces in the tree too
    Diane, I’m soo glad to have you join us . . . great layout nice and clean and what a super cute kitty cat too
    Makeyesup, I couoldn’t see your pic too clearly so I popped over to the gallerty . . . Great clustering and mix of fonts and paper shapes. . .

My beautiful Daughter-in-Law and my youngest Grandson