• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Monetary Gift to Jazzy's family in her name:

Hello my friends I am starting this with the help of our friend Granny. She is willing to set up a paypal account so that we can contribute to a Monetary Gift in Jazzy's name. We have done this in the past and it is so much easier. I know like me, we just want to do something in her name. Mh51 suggested this and I think it is a good idea. So if you wish to contribute let us know on here....once again thankyou............Lois.......xoxo
    sigpic....
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

I'll donate just tell me how.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Hello Valerie and thanks, we are going to leave this on here for a bit so that everyone can look at it. After that we will let everyone know how to donate....xo
      sigpic....

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

I am definately in too!! Thanks once again Granny and Smile for doing this. Now we just need to get the old crowd back here to see this.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Who are you calling a crow?

Ok, what you do, is you email me a donation thru paypal at [email protected]. Be sure to check that this is a donation. We can give it a week, so that every one has a chance to donate. At that time, I will send a certified check to Angie with the total amount of the contributions, or thru Western Union. If you have any other suggestions, please write them here. Or questions.

Angie, if you read this, please email me the address where we can send the check.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

Count me in..................
            BUT how do I email a donation through Paypal???
            Need step by step instructions...

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

I'm in!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mswizard
                Digi Sage
                • Mar 2007

Took it off

Hey Granny, they took off the donation button! I just sent it as 'other'

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mh51
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
                  Hey Granny, they took off the donation button! I just sent it as 'other'
                  HOW did you send it ???
                  Any help would be appreciated. xxx

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

I'm unable to contribute financially until January, so will probably just send card and my own contribution separately at that time to the family. Angie contacted me via facebook and gave family contact/mailing information.
                    Last edited by knzus; 12-19-2010, 12:53 PM.
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Granny....I just sent something to the address you gave here...Hope it helps some....I wish we could do so much more...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Mary, Google Paypal, and when you get there, click where it says you want to send money. They allow you to use your own credit or debit card. They will ask you for your info, and will ask you what the email address is to send it to. Just put my email address in it. Let me know if this helps. I have not done this in a while, so maybe someone else can help you if you're still stuck.

And thanks to all of you for your support. I will let you posted as to how the donations are doing. You're a nice bunch of nuts.

Knzus, don't worry, we understand, let me know if you want me to send something in your name, and you can pay me back later. Either way, we know you're heart is in this. Also, can you send me the info as to where to send Angie the check or Western Union? Thanks.
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Well, we just got started and already have $80. I will try to keep you posted as to the amounts we get. I know how generous you all are, and how much our dear Jazz meant to us, so I think we are going to be able to make a nice donation to Angie and her family.
                          sigpic

Comment

• knzus
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2007

Granny... okay, writing that email to you right now with Angie's info, so watch for it. Yes, bless your heart, I would appreciate if you wouldn't mind adding my name... I will send you $$ for it (I'll let you know how much in the email). ♥
                            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Thank you Granny, mine is on its way...........xoxo
                              sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                              X