+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thank you Granny! You are an awesome, caring person and I can see that you have leadership skills. You are never afraid of taking the bull by the horns and running with it. I and so many others truly appreciate everything you have done to make this happen. I know that Angie and her family truly appreciate this. Thank you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thanks so much for handling everything Granny! And we trust you! Thanks for letting us know that Deanne is ok, anyone else in that area of flooding?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I talked to Angie yesterday for a little bit. She is so totally thankful and blown away by your generosity. She wants you all to know how very grateful they all are by the loving kindness you have expressed to the family once again. She is such a sweet person. I only talked to her briefly, because I'm fighting a cold and my sinuses are killing me. But we promised to keep in touch.

Thank you all again for entrusting me with the privilege of taking care of this girls. Let's hope we won't have to do this again for a long, long time to come.

Love and hugs for you all!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

You're just the BESTEST Granny! Love ya and Thank you for ALL you do!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Ditto that!!!!!! Thanks Grammie, your awesome.....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thanks Granny xoxo Now you deserve a big rest and try to get rid of that cold maybe a strong hot toddie will do you the world of good! take care Granny xo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Stop it already. I did not do anything anyone of you would not have done!!!! :

Angie asked me to post this note on the forum. It's in pdf format, and it has a nice drawing and a big thank you on it, but I don't know how to post the pdf file itself. So here is just what she wrote...

Dear Friends;
    I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your kindness - not only to me and my family during this very difficult time but also your kindness to my mom. Her online friends were an extension of her life and she thought the world of all of you.
    I know that with me it is just very difficult functioning on daily basis right now – so I am sorry that it has taken so long to get a thank you out to you.
    Thank you again for the flowers, notes, phone calls, prayers and virtual hugs and donations. I will keep all of you close to my heart as I know that my mom always did – and please keep in touch!
    Sincerely,
    Angela Rogers

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store