• Nov 2006

Thank you Granny for your help and kindness.......xoxoxo
    sigpic....

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2007

Thanks Granny! xo
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Hi girls. I called Angie a minute ago. I'm waiting for her to call me back, to make arrangements to send the money thru Western Union, so the get it faster. I will cover the cost of sending it, so that we don't dig into the donations, so don't worry about that. If you have any questions, please email or post here.

And again, thank you all for your generous spirit and support for our friends in their moment of need. Love you all.
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Thanks again my sweet friend.........xoxoxo
          sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Ok, girls... We ended up with $330.00. I had called Angie on the phone, but for some reason she did not get the messages. I think it's because I speak with a Cuban accent, and the phone could not understand me, so it never recorded my messages to Angie. So I emailed her and finally got her answer. I just sent the money to her a few minutes ago thru Western Union. I paid for sending the money so that we would not use up the money from the donations. I'm only telling you this so that there is no concern on any one's mind about how the money was spent. If any one would like to see a report from Paypal about all the transactions, I will be more than happy to provide it. I know that you are not asking, I just feel better about making it all accessible to anyone who donated.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm sick with a cold and feel miserable, so I may not get back here right away, but I'll be back. Hope you're all well.

BTW, I got an email from Moonshine, ops, I mean, Moonbeam, and she said the terrible floods in Australia are up north from them. So she and her family are ok. But it still still a terrible tragedy what is happening overthere. Just though I would let you friends know about Dee.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Thank you Granny! You are an awesome, caring person and I can see that you have leadership skills. You are never afraid of taking the bull by the horns and running with it. I and so many others truly appreciate everything you have done to make this happen. I know that Angie and her family truly appreciate this. Thank you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Thanks so much for handling everything Granny! And we trust you! Thanks for letting us know that Deanne is ok, anyone else in that area of flooding?
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

I talked to Angie yesterday for a little bit. She is so totally thankful and blown away by your generosity. She wants you all to know how very grateful they all are by the loving kindness you have expressed to the family once again. She is such a sweet person. I only talked to her briefly, because I'm fighting a cold and my sinuses are killing me. But we promised to keep in touch.

Thank you all again for entrusting me with the privilege of taking care of this girls. Let's hope we won't have to do this again for a long, long time to come.

Love and hugs for you all!
                  sigpic

Comment

• mswizard
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2007

You're just the BESTEST Granny! Love ya and Thank you for ALL you do!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Ditto that!!!!!! Thanks Grammie, your awesome.....((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2007

Thanks Granny xoxo Now you deserve a big rest and try to get rid of that cold maybe a strong hot toddie will do you the world of good! take care Granny xo
                        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

Stop it already. I did not do anything anyone of you would not have done!!!! :

Angie asked me to post this note on the forum. It's in pdf format, and it has a nice drawing and a big thank you on it, but I don't know how to post the pdf file itself. So here is just what she wrote...

Dear Friends;
                          I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your kindness - not only to me and my family during this very difficult time but also your kindness to my mom. Her online friends were an extension of her life and she thought the world of all of you.
                          I know that with me it is just very difficult functioning on daily basis right now – so I am sorry that it has taken so long to get a thank you out to you.
                          Thank you again for the flowers, notes, phone calls, prayers and virtual hugs and donations. I will keep all of you close to my heart as I know that my mom always did – and please keep in touch!
                          Sincerely,
                          Angela Rogers
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X