+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Granny....I just sent something to the address you gave here...Hope it helps some....I wish we could do so much more...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Mary, Google Paypal, and when you get there, click where it says you want to send money. They allow you to use your own credit or debit card. They will ask you for your info, and will ask you what the email address is to send it to. Just put my email address in it. Let me know if this helps. I have not done this in a while, so maybe someone else can help you if you're still stuck.

And thanks to all of you for your support. I will let you posted as to how the donations are doing. You're a nice bunch of nuts.

Knzus, don't worry, we understand, let me know if you want me to send something in your name, and you can pay me back later. Either way, we know you're heart is in this. Also, can you send me the info as to where to send Angie the check or Western Union? Thanks.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Well, we just got started and already have $80. I will try to keep you posted as to the amounts we get. I know how generous you all are, and how much our dear Jazz meant to us, so I think we are going to be able to make a nice donation to Angie and her family.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Granny... okay, writing that email to you right now with Angie's info, so watch for it. Yes, bless your heart, I would appreciate if you wouldn't mind adding my name... I will send you $$ for it (I'll let you know how much in the email). ♥
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Thank you Granny, mine is on its way...........xoxo

I just sent mine in. This will be nice for the family. Once again I want to thank you for doing this again Granny. The family has to have all of her things out by Tuesday. I think that is just terrible of them to demand that. Evidently the Gadsden Housing Authority requires you to have the apartment emptied out no later than 7 days after death. Here in Wisconsin if your rent is paid you don't have to be out till end of month---you paid for the month--but evidently it's different there. I feel so bad for the family to have to deal with this right after the funeral, they don't have any time to deal with there sorrow and have to move her things out immediately.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Wonderful you all!! I'm in too! Sending the money to you Granny!! Bless you girl!! Bless Jazz's family!! Hope it helps!!

HUGS all,
    donna

Drastic Measures?? LOL..Granny..that is what popped up after payment sent was going to Drastic Measures!! Love it!!

I just sent my donation too. I also used "other" since there was not an option for "donation" but I put "Donation for Jazz" in the comment in the next window. Thanks for doing this Granny!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Just sent my donation Granny. Thanks! Had to check other as the donation selection was not there! xx

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop