X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OutdoorEnvyGal
    • Dec 2007

Newbie from Alabama :o)

Hello Everyone ~ I have had my Scrapbook Max for a few years now, but haven't had time to get creative & use it yet ... I know, that's sad *L* I look forward to getting involved here on the forum & learning all about my Scrapbook Max - Love the templates & ordering more!

Happy Holidays to All of You!
    Last edited by OutdoorEnvyGal; 12-16-2010, 05:12 PM.
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face! Home is where the dog hair sticks to everything except the dog
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Happy holidays to you too!

Now is the right time to start thinking about picking up your scrapping hobby, as you will have so many new pics to scrap! Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you will soon feel very much at home here.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Hi OutdoorEnvyGal,

I am also very glad you are renewing your interest. I had mine for 3 years and never used it. I got the e-mails about the free trail for version 2.0 and decided to download it and try it. I have been seriously addicted ever since. I love digi scrapping using MAX. I have learned so much from everyone in this Forum. I love them all dearly. I hope you enjoy getting to learn everything. Would love to see some of your work. Happy Holidays to Alabama from Indiana.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Glad you are renewing your addiction. This is the best forum for help and friends. Welcome.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum need help just ask someone will try to help.

Comment

• KapiScrap
            Scrap Guru
            • Jun 2010

Welcome to the forum.

Don't hesitate to ask!

Using Scrapbook MAX is a real pleasure! That's the best software tool I know. Seriously!
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
            X