+ Reply to Thread

Default Hugs for everyone

Hi my dear friends at Max....I know i don't come around here anymore, but I am so saddened by the news of Jazz's passing that I just wanted to drop by and give you all a big hug as I know many of you will miss our special friend also. I do think of you all often and you will all hold a special place in my heart for the rest of my life....loves and hugs

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Thank You sweetie.........we are all upset but we also know that Jazz is with the one's she loves. I am so thankful for knowing her and for all that she taught me about love and caring. We have also missed you and although I haven't been around much , like Jazz and everyone else I have met on here, you are a lasting friend.............xoxoxoxo

Miss you.Please keep in touch.Thanks for the hug.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Nanwu....You need to keep in touch we all miss you too....get back in here...
    I had my church say a prayer for Jazzie's family....and they will again this weekend during the service....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!