+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: VERY sad news

Thank you Marion for letting me know about Jazz. She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Something told me I needed to be here today. Don't know what or who. I am so sorry to hear about Jazz's passing. "Jazz hon, may you rest in eternal peace with your beloved Andrew"

Crumbs! I haven't been here in a while, but something made me log in today. I was devastated by the news of Jazz. She got through some hard times in her life, and bore her troubles with the proverbial fortitude. I'm so glad she didn't suffer any more illness and that she slipped away quietly on to her next adventure. She was a good friend to all and will be missed by so many. My condolences to Angie and the family, and to all Jazzy's scrapbooking friends.

Evee
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Thank you evee and Venessa for your kind words and we have missed you, She certainly was the number one of our little group and taught us about love and dedication in a family. We will miss her but will always hold her in our hearts. God bless you Angie and your family..........xoxo

I haven't read the threads in a long time & just read this about Jaz. How sad..She went through alot.. My sympathy goes out to her family...

I never got here sooner for being on holiday in the "bush" and without internet connection.

I loved Jazzy and she was more than just my "internet" friend- a woman with a HUGE heart filled with LOVE for all she met!
    I will miss her daily and she was a great inspiration for many of us.

I, like so many of you met Jazzy here at SBM when she helped me through my first fumbling attempts around the gallery and forum.
    She was my first CT member and had stayed there till she passed.
    She was my mentor and my FRIEND and someone I LOVED dearly.
    I will miss you my dear friend and know that you are sitting with your precious Andrew and Lori.

Rest in Peace

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forever in my heart - Jazzy