+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: VERY sad news

Saw this news at Digitals and couldn't believe it. Loved corresponding with her and reading about the little ones in her life. She faced so much saddness with the loss of Lori and Andrew. She is with them now and out of pain, an angel to watch over the rest of her family. So glad that she got to see her first granddaughter recently. She was proud that there was now a little girl in that generation. She will be missed by so many.
    My prayers and sympathy go out to her family.

Back in 2008 I had made this for Jazz, it seems so appropriate right now sending angels.

Last edited by makeyesup; 12-16-2010 at 03:59 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

I just found about about dear Jazzie. Here is where so many of us started and it's a perfect place to say how much we all loved her. May she now rest in richly deserved peace.
    Julie

Smiles just contacted me about sending some flowers to the family. If anyone is interested in doing this, I will be happy to contribute. If no one is able to do it, but would like to contribute, let me know and I will send them. I just need some feed back from the group. Also, does anyone have Angie's info?

Thank you all. I will check back later.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I had sent a message to Angie via Facebook earlier and asked her to contact me with that info if she didn't mind since so many had been asking... I wanted to send a sympathy card at least. I'd love to send flowers, but unable afford that by myself. I would love to contribute if we did a group thing, but can't actually throw in any money until January 3.
    Last edited by knzus; 12-17-2010 at 10:08 PM.

I would love to do that for her family too.
    Truly sad news about dear Jazz..my heartfelt sympathy to the family. She will be sadly missed

I would also like to contrubute something BUT feel that flowers is such a waste!!! Surely a monetary gift would be much more useful to her family at this time...
    I remember we did this for someone in the past and I made my contribution through Paypal.
    What do you think?

I think that a monetary gift is also the best thing and I do have Paypal. So Granny once we get more "feed back" if you don't mind setting it up we would appreciate your help. Wonderful idea mh ...........xo

Sorry I missed this about the flowers, and Angie emailed me to tell me thank you to her digital friends that sent the flowers. I have contact information on Angie if anyone still needs it. Sorry I didn't get here and donate towards the flowers-I so would have done that.
    Last edited by pkdoll; 12-18-2010 at 06:30 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

I'm unable to contribute financially until January, so will probably just send card and my own contribution separately at that time to the family. Angie contacted me via facebook and gave family contact/mailing information.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

She will be sadly missed. All my love to the family.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter