X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scrappyaggie48
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2007

"Remember me with smiles not tears, For all the joy through all the years, ..."Don't dwell on thoughts that cause you pain, We'll see each other once again, I am at peace, try to believe, It was my time, I had to leave,...But "what a view" I have from here, I see your face, I feel you near, I follow you throughout the day, You're not alone along the way, And when God calls you, you will be, Right by my side...right here with me."

Suffer no more my friend - Rest in Peace Sweet Lady xoxox

My deepest sympathy to her family xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

I'm shocked, stunned! Linda was a classy lady and will be missed by us all. Now I thank God I am the hoarder I am. I have all of our email conversations and...wow! I am sad at losing such a dear friend. Jazzy had such a giving and caring heart. May she be at peace and happy in the arms of her family.....

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Hi Liz, I am glad you popped in. I was going to email you the sad news, but I no longer have your email address. We will all miss Jazz! How is Em and the rest of the family?

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Jazz was a real help to me and a great source of encouragement to all of us with our layouts and fun!!
          She was a designer too but on another site!! She was very hard working with her family situation!! She
          will be missed much! She is in the arms of her loved ones!! God Bless you Jazz!!!
          Much love!!
          donna

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

God saw u getting tired and a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around u & whispered come with me. With tearful eyes, we watched and saw u pass away. Although we love u dearly, we could not make u stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest.. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the BEST

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Saw this news at Digitals and couldn't believe it. Loved corresponding with her and reading about the little ones in her life. She faced so much saddness with the loss of Lori and Andrew. She is with them now and out of pain, an angel to watch over the rest of her family. So glad that she got to see her first granddaughter recently. She was proud that there was now a little girl in that generation. She will be missed by so many.
              My prayers and sympathy go out to her family.

Back in 2008 I had made this for Jazz, it seems so appropriate right now sending angels.

Last edited by makeyesup; 12-16-2010, 03:59 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• MaggieMae
                Digi Sage
                • May 2006

I just found about about dear Jazzie. Here is where so many of us started and it's a perfect place to say how much we all loved her. May she now rest in richly deserved peace.
                Julie

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Smiles just contacted me about sending some flowers to the family. If anyone is interested in doing this, I will be happy to contribute. If no one is able to do it, but would like to contribute, let me know and I will send them. I just need some feed back from the group. Also, does anyone have Angie's info?

Thank you all. I will check back later.
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

I had sent a message to Angie via Facebook earlier and asked her to contact me with that info if she didn't mind since so many had been asking... I wanted to send a sympathy card at least. I'd love to send flowers, but unable afford that by myself. I would love to contribute if we did a group thing, but can't actually throw in any money until January 3.
                    Last edited by knzus; 12-17-2010, 10:08 PM.
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

I would love to do that for her family too.
                      Truly sad news about dear Jazz..my heartfelt sympathy to the family. She will be sadly missed

Comment

• mh51
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Jul 2006

I would also like to contrubute something BUT feel that flowers is such a waste!!! Surely a monetary gift would be much more useful to her family at this time...
                        I remember we did this for someone in the past and I made my contribution through Paypal.
                        What do you think?

Comment

• Smile
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2006

I think that a monetary gift is also the best thing and I do have Paypal. So Granny once we get more "feed back" if you don't mind setting it up we would appreciate your help. Wonderful idea mh ...........xo
                          sigpic....

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Sorry I missed this about the flowers, and Angie emailed me to tell me thank you to her digital friends that sent the flowers. I have contact information on Angie if anyone still needs it. Sorry I didn't get here and donate towards the flowers-I so would have done that.
                            Last edited by pkdoll; 12-18-2010, 06:30 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• knzus
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2007

I'm unable to contribute financially until January, so will probably just send card and my own contribution separately at that time to the family. Angie contacted me via facebook and gave family contact/mailing information.
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Carena
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jun 2007

She will be sadly missed. All my love to the family.
                                Kind wishes from Carena
                                Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                                Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
                                X