+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: VERY sad news

OMG I just got home from a surgery today and saw this news in my email from PKDoll....I am in shock and couldn't stop crying...She was a dear friend of mine...I just talked to her not too long ago via email... I pray she is at peace.... We will surely miss her...If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know...Are we sending her family anything? I am praying for them too...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

This is a LO that Jazzy made a few years back and I thought that I would post it in her memory. He came to embrace you and take you home with him so that you could once again be with Andrew, Lori and your papa. I remember you telling me that you could see and hear Andrew laughing, running and playing, and Lori right behind him having just as much fun. Even though he took you from us too early it was not without the comfort of knowing that one day we will all be together again. I will miss you more than words could ever explain and you will be in my thoughts and close to my heart forever. I love you Jazzy!!

[IMG][/IMG]

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

That is so precious Paula....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Rest in peace Jazzy with The Lord, and my deepest sympathy to the family!!
    We will miss you .
    Beautiful tribute for her Paula and I will be praying for all of you ..
    I still remeber when she was sick and Granny visitted her, but now she leave us quitely.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Linda was one of the first to befriend me here at SBM and I will never forget her. We had long chats at times on messenger. Her and my sister were both named after the same song and were about the same age. That song must have been popular that year. RIP Linda.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

"Remember me with smiles not tears, For all the joy through all the years, ..."Don't dwell on thoughts that cause you pain, We'll see each other once again, I am at peace, try to believe, It was my time, I had to leave,...But "what a view" I have from here, I see your face, I feel you near, I follow you throughout the day, You're not alone along the way, And when God calls you, you will be, Right by my side...right here with me."

Suffer no more my friend - Rest in Peace Sweet Lady xoxox

My deepest sympathy to her family xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

I'm shocked, stunned! Linda was a classy lady and will be missed by us all. Now I thank God I am the hoarder I am. I have all of our email conversations and...wow! I am sad at losing such a dear friend. Jazzy had such a giving and caring heart. May she be at peace and happy in the arms of her family.....

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Hi Liz, I am glad you popped in. I was going to email you the sad news, but I no longer have your email address. We will all miss Jazz! How is Em and the rest of the family?

Jazz was a real help to me and a great source of encouragement to all of us with our layouts and fun!!
    She was a designer too but on another site!! She was very hard working with her family situation!! She
    will be missed much! She is in the arms of her loved ones!! God Bless you Jazz!!!
    Much love!!
    donna

God saw u getting tired and a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around u & whispered come with me. With tearful eyes, we watched and saw u pass away. Although we love u dearly, we could not make u stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest.. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the BEST

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."