X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

It's lovely tin tin, thanks for sharing it with us!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

YES tin tin....See? That wasn't so hard, was it? lol...I love it!!! Love the photo's in the ornament shapes....

SBM Diane....Welcome to my challenge here...Thanks for posting a layout and Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!

Linda, your page is gorgeous....Love it!
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kelli Stone
        • Nov 2010

I used many different items from Fiona Storey, + from starter kit. Many are recolored, resized, or erased a bit. I tried to use something from every kit. Seems a bit over done, but I like it anyway! That's one of the fun parts about Christmas, you can go a little overboard! I am new to scrapmax. I just figured out how to upload, but have done a couple of the challenges without uploading just for the chance to learn.
        Last edited by Kelli Stone; 12-15-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: Trying to figure out how to upload! I think I got it!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Here's another one - I love the song Walking in a winter wonderland..
          Can someone help me here.. I love this LO, I tweaked it a tad, and added the clear Ornamanet from Steve Russell, but I won this kit in my early days on SBM and at the time I was not saving by Designer, but rather by Subject.. so unfortunatley I can't remember which designer I got this from. I want to say Fiona.. but not sure.. ikes.. so sorry! If anyone knows - please let me know.. and I'll be sure to update my file folder under the designer name!
          Thanks

Comment

• Frannieanne
            • Oct 2010

This was fun. Thanks for all the freebees Michelle. I am going to post this and check out another great site.

Comment

• Gotart
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2006

Alaina Sings

My Grandaughter and the actual verse she sang last Sunday. I used almost your entire kit Michelle ! Thanks Mary and Marion for the notes.

sigpic

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                Digi Sage
                • Aug 2008

Here's mine.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Frannieanne
                  • Oct 2010

Val I love that song!! Great layout

Comment

• Frannieanne
                    • Oct 2010

Goart, Lovely picture and great message. Thanks

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

Wow, what lovely layouts we have so far.

Kelli, welcome to our Forum and the Challenge. Your LO is great. I'm so happy you figured out how to post so you can share in the Challenges. Hope you stick around and play with us.

ksd - Wow, I adore this kit. If you figure out who it came from I'd like to see if it still available. Your Lo is stunning.

Frannieanne, great job on yours. I know some of those gals. hee, hee. It's great to have you sticking around and joining us as time allows.

Gotart - your LO is lovely. I adore the pic. She is adorable.

Valerie, Love the kit you used. You page is super cute, even though there's some snitching going on. lol

Fantastic pages so far by all. Can't wait to see what's still to come.

Hugs to all xxoo

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Kel and Linda, that kit came from Diana "Knzus" Called "Winter Day"

Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

I Love Everyone LO's!!!! Ya'll are Awesome!!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2009

Thank you Kimmy Ann!! I'll be sure to save it under her name so I'll know in the future! Linda, it came as two LO templates. It's very beautiful. I just swapped the frame out and put one of Steve Russel's ornaments as the frame instead. The clear ornament I used can be found on one of the challenge threads from last January - it was the very first challenge I did.
                            Everyone's LO's are soooo cute!! I love X-mas

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

I found it in the Store and have purchased it already. Thanks everyone. I love it.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Nov 2009

K, I confess, going a bit nuts in this challenge... but I just love doing X-mas Lo's and I LOVE every X-mas song!! ha ha
                                So here's another one

Comment

Working...
                                X