• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 37

I feel like I was just talking with all you...lol...I am going to try my best to get in here as much as I can this week...But I have my procedure on Wed to test for the Celiac Disease, and doctor appointments on and off all week...But I will make a point to pop in...<wink> With that said, here is your challenge for this week....

You are to make a layout using anything you would like from this community...free kits or purchased. However, you need to use a sentence, phrase or title from ANY Christmas Song as your TITLE. Your title should be visible for all to see...PLUS, you have to include on your layout, at least ONE item from my free mini kit. (below)

DONWLOAD

Post your layout in the Designer section of our gallery and also here and you will receive a surprise from me at the end of the week just for participating!!!!!!

To make this even more interesting, we can all guess on the song that everyone's title came from....So make it hard for everyone...lol....and just have fun!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Michelle,

I downloaded the freebie kit, but it i s not the one you have posted. It is Don't Erase Me.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

New download

LOL...thanks Linda....Actaully the download I gave you is for my new challenge in my other forum...lol....Ok, so I never said I was smart...HAHAHA.....Here is your download for this challenge....Consider the other download as an extra bonus...<wink> Hope everyone see's this....
      DOWNLOAD HERE

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Well I was too darn excited to use my new kit, so here goes
        Michelle, I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday!! Good luck!

Comment

• Daydreamer
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2010

Kelly, your layout and journalling is awesome, but it is your pics that steal my heart!!! I love taking "fool around" pics with the little ones in our family too . . . The older ones (teens & young adults) are way to self conscious to let loose like that any more . . . So i treasure these sorts of pics all the more!

Comment

• Frannieanne
            • Oct 2010

ksd, your page is wonderful. Your girls are so adorable.

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

here is my attempt. I Absolutely love the christmas shoes song!
              The embellishments are from grungy girl, purple paradise, and momento ms. Everything else from Wolvsie's mini kit

Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• janarae
                • Oct 2009

KSD and Tin Tin, your pages are darling. Tin Tin, that song makes me cry. We watched a movie about it the other day. I love that song. Will get mine here shortly.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2008

Hi

I finally managed to find some 'me' time! So what would I do with it but scrap some new piccies. This is my Granddaughter Scarlet proudly singing in her first Dance School Production. You can see how much she is enjoying herself - she's the little elf at the front holding out her hand!

As Michelle was kind enough to give us an extra freebie, the embies are from that kit, as is the beautiful and atmospheric backdrop. I have put two baubles from the mini kit on the tree and you can see my song phrase around the window.

Many blessings - FS xx
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                  I walk on a trail of song
                  And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

ksd, tin tin and FS, your LO's are darling. FS - you stole my idea. That's what I get for snoozing. I had the same thought - use the extra kit as my LO'. I guess you actually didn't steal it since you posted it first, hee hee, Darling pages ladies.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• tin tin
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2010

I thought of using it, but I figured it would not count since it was actually done for the othersite and not ours (or that is what I understood - drat!) I did a gorgeous layout with that one that I love! Too bad. Next time. Awesome layout.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

tin tin....you can post more then one layout here...I would love to see it...And the "extra" freebie is ok for this challenge...

You have all done wonderful layouts already....WOW....Keep 'em coming...

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

Today was my GD Arika's 8th b-day. Here she is in 2002 at 11 days old on Christmas day. I used Fiona Storey's Christmas Magic kit.

Hear the Angel Voices.....

Tin Tin - I would also love to see your other LO. please, please, pretty please....

Comment

• SBM Diane
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2010

Hi Michelle,

Here is my layout. Merry Christmas!!

Scrapbook-Max-Challenge-37-000-Page-11.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by SBM Diane; 12-15-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• tin tin
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2010

You wanted it.....so here it is.....Thanks for letting me show it off!

Comment

Working...
                              X