+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

OMG what awesome talent going on here. I love each and everyone of the LOs fantastic work. Michelle, a big thank you for all your beautiful kits that you give throughout the year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!!

This is my dad--he played Santa not only for the family but also was the 1st Mall Santa in my area.

I love all the pages!! Great job everyone!

Here is mine...I used my new kit from last week (yay!) and the one from this week.

Now, see if you can guess my song and who sings it!

(Edited to add...It says "Hooo Hoooo Here it Comes! Hooo Hoooo Santa Train!")

~ sj3girls ~

Here's my cousins daughter, Sherizan enjoying the build up to Christmas 2009. . .

Just loving everyone's layouts! Such gorgeous colours and lovely memories.

I've just got back from a fabulous Christmas visit with our daughter and beautiful grandbabies. Couldn't wait to scrap our girl opening her present, it just took us all back down memory lane to when she was just a little girl.

So although I've already posted in this thread, thought I'd pop this layout in too.

Background and embies by me, given on this forum already, plus the lovely baubles from Michelle's kit.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Kelli....Your page is adorable...She has such a beautiful smile....Great extraction too....

Kimmyann...Can you say adorable? lol....Your layouts are so cute....

Wendy..Thanks for stopping in...and what a wonderful layout and present you got...You have so much to be thankful for...

Dillie...I am so glad this thread is pulling all my friends in here...lol...Your layout is great...Love the santa in the chair...

sj....Lovely layout...Neat idea...and i know your song...It's by Patty Loveless...and I think the song is called Santa Train...Or something close to that, right? I just heard this song yesterday...lol....

Dreamer....Pretty layout...love how the photo fades in the background....

FS....You snuck in a layout just as I posted this..lol...Your layout is great and what a wonderful surprise...So nice to see everyone having such great times before the holidays!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh you got it, Michelle! I thought I'd at least get ya'll a little stumped! And yes, it's called Santa Train.
    ~ sj3girls ~

Finally finished this one.

Underneath The Christmas Tree

Does anyone know what song this line is from?

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Maureen, beautiful layout...Love it...and I know that song too...It is All I Want For Christmas Is You...I listen to the version by Mariah Carey..I think that is the title...Might be shorter the that...and there is probably others that sing it too...<wink> Love that song...I am a Christmas and music freak....Can you tell? LOL

I will be sending out everyone's new Flair Button and surprise for joining in..We sure had loads to play along this time...and with Christmas right around the corner, I will post a challenge tomorrow, but it will last until the end of the month, since I know so many are busy this time of year...how does that sound?
    On another note...IF you have all 16 Flairs so far....remember that you need to bundle up the last 8 as one image...We are only allowed 8 images at one time in our signature...If you click on my last 8, it should take you to the codes...<wink> Or combine all 16 into one to save you more image space as well...whatever works for you...Watch your PM's....and thanks to all your support...((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 12-21-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Thank you for the Kit, it is so cute. Michelle you are amazing...
    I still don't know how to load the flair buttons....

Gotart...You are welcome....

I have a thread around here somewhere showing you with pictures on how to do it...
    But to make it simple....
    This is what you write in your signature....(first copy the link I sent you...) then paste it where it says here:
    Type this exactly:
    [IMG]paste the link I gave you here[/IMG]

Thats it...