+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I thought of using it, but I figured it would not count since it was actually done for the othersite and not ours (or that is what I understood - drat!) I did a gorgeous layout with that one that I love! Too bad. Next time. Awesome layout.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

tin tin....you can post more then one layout here...I would love to see it...And the "extra" freebie is ok for this challenge...

You have all done wonderful layouts already....WOW....Keep 'em coming...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Today was my GD Arika's 8th b-day. Here she is in 2002 at 11 days old on Christmas day. I used Fiona Storey's Christmas Magic kit.

Hear the Angel Voices.....

Tin Tin - I would also love to see your other LO. please, please, pretty please....
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Smile

Hi Michelle,

Here is my layout. Merry Christmas!!

Scrapbook-Max-Challenge-37-000-Page-11.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 12-15-2010 at 12:51 AM.

You wanted it.....so here it is.....Thanks for letting me show it off!

Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

It's lovely tin tin, thanks for sharing it with us!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

YES tin tin....See? That wasn't so hard, was it? lol...I love it!!! Love the photo's in the ornament shapes....

SBM Diane....Welcome to my challenge here...Thanks for posting a layout and Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!

Linda, your page is gorgeous....Love it!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I used many different items from Fiona Storey, + from starter kit. Many are recolored, resized, or erased a bit. I tried to use something from every kit. Seems a bit over done, but I like it anyway! That's one of the fun parts about Christmas, you can go a little overboard! I am new to scrapmax. I just figured out how to upload, but have done a couple of the challenges without uploading just for the chance to learn.
    Last edited by Kelli Stone; 12-15-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Trying to figure out how to upload! I think I got it!

Here's another one - I love the song Walking in a winter wonderland..
    Can someone help me here.. I love this LO, I tweaked it a tad, and added the clear Ornamanet from Steve Russell, but I won this kit in my early days on SBM and at the time I was not saving by Designer, but rather by Subject.. so unfortunatley I can't remember which designer I got this from. I want to say Fiona.. but not sure.. ikes.. so sorry! If anyone knows - please let me know.. and I'll be sure to update my file folder under the designer name!
    Thanks

This was fun. Thanks for all the freebees Michelle. I am going to post this and check out another great site.