• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Another great one Kel.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Great One Kel!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

A huge welcome to some new faces....Glad you could join us here... <wink>
        I have to say I am loving all the layouts so far...and it is so neat to see everyone using different titles from different songs...I am glad you are liking this challenge...Kelly, are we going to see about 10 more before the week is over...? Come on, I want to see them all...LOL...Your layouts are stunning...Wait until you get the gift for playing along with this one...Bring it on ladies...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kelli Stone
          • Nov 2010

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Fantastic extraction kellie!! What an adorable LO Wolvsie, I really love this tree you gave us - it's amazing how you got it to look like it truly is lit up!!
            Kellie, I lvoe how you did the tree shapes in all the different papers - very cool

Great job!

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Here is Mine.

[IMG][/IMG]
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

And Another!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

LOL.... And Another.... I think I caught Kel's LO Fever!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Wow, is this a HOT thread or what? Kelli - great extraction and layout. Welcome to the Forum. Kel and Kimmyann, what can I say but absolutely adorable. Love them. I need to get busy
                    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks for both of the lovely kits Michelle, I had to make a page for this challenge
                      Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

OMG what awesome talent going on here. I love each and everyone of the LOs fantastic work. Michelle, a big thank you for all your beautiful kits that you give throughout the year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!!

This is my dad--he played Santa not only for the family but also was the 1st Mall Santa in my area.

Comment

• sj3girls
                          • Dec 2009

I love all the pages!! Great job everyone!

Here is mine...I used my new kit from last week (yay!) and the one from this week.

Now, see if you can guess my song and who sings it!

(Edited to add...It says "Hooo Hoooo Here it Comes! Hooo Hoooo Santa Train!")

~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• Daydreamer
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2010

Here's my cousins daughter, Sherizan enjoying the build up to Christmas 2009. . .

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2008

Just loving everyone's layouts! Such gorgeous colours and lovely memories.

I've just got back from a fabulous Christmas visit with our daughter and beautiful grandbabies. Couldn't wait to scrap our girl opening her present, it just took us all back down memory lane to when she was just a little girl.

So although I've already posted in this thread, thought I'd pop this layout in too.

Background and embies by me, given on this forum already, plus the lovely baubles from Michelle's kit.
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                              I walk on a trail of song
                              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Kelli....Your page is adorable...She has such a beautiful smile....Great extraction too....

Kimmyann...Can you say adorable? lol....Your layouts are so cute....

Wendy..Thanks for stopping in...and what a wonderful layout and present you got...You have so much to be thankful for...

Dillie...I am so glad this thread is pulling all my friends in here...lol...Your layout is great...Love the santa in the chair...

sj....Lovely layout...Neat idea...and i know your song...It's by Patty Loveless...and I think the song is called Santa Train...Or something close to that, right? I just heard this song yesterday...lol....

Dreamer....Pretty layout...love how the photo fades in the background....

FS....You snuck in a layout just as I posted this..lol...Your layout is great and what a wonderful surprise...So nice to see everyone having such great times before the holidays!
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X