X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marsha
    • Dec 2010

Where is EVERYTHING?

I just purchased 2.0 along with the freebie expansion pack. I then purchased 3 new Santa Baby packets...but where are they?? Seriously...I used to have the previous version of SBM but havent visited for a few years and after a new pc, I decided to upgrade since I no longer had the older version. Heres the problem...when I go to create a new scrapbook, nothings there...no themes at all, no expansion pack, not even the ones I just purchased! After a long search I find the Santa Baby packets in my documents library!??? Arent they supposed to open in SBM? Wasnt there supposed to be like A LOT of things that came with SBM to start with? Im so very lost here and starting to get upset...I just spent $50 and cant even access the very start of this!! Someone please direct me in the right location please...what am I supposed to do to move them from docs to sbm and how do I find everything else? "Help" wasnt any at all btw!

Marsha
  • Marsha
    • Dec 2010

Sorry about the meltdown....I figured it out...even purchased 3 other packets for the Santa Baby Kit!!! Rough gettin older...dont remember things as well as I used to! Happy Holidays!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Hi, Glad you figured it out.

Are you using Vista? Vista treats zip files in a unique (and annoying) way in that it opens all zip files *including SBM files* into its default folder. I use XP myself but we discovered this when I started making booster packs myself and they didn't load automatically into SBM from Vista. If you are using this OS you will need to move them yourself into suitable folders in your SBM directory.

Blessings - FS xx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
      X