• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Guess What?

I guess my medical stuff is never going to end, at least I don't see a clearing anytime soon...lol...I have been dealing with balckouts, and can't remember a thing...My kidneys are worse ~ Creatine number is at 3.9 and when it hits 4.0 I can go into Renal Failure...I am also Anemic, bleeding internally somewhere, and my Iron is so low I have to go to the hospital to have an IV put in and then pump me with some...I have had an MRI, a heart ultrasound, blood tests like crazy...All my vitamins are low...some dnagerously low...so because of that I am also getting checked for Celiac Disease...and this is just to name a few....lol...A cople prayers micht help....<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Yah always have my prayers.Hope things improve.Too much happening to such a nice girl xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Oh Michelle... loving thoughts & prayers coming your way. xxx

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Keeping you close in thought and prayer . . . My the road to ease and recovery be near!

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Hang in there, Wolvsie, granny loves you!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone....The Iron IV went pretty well...At least I didn't get sick...lol....I will find out if it was enough, or if I need more~ in a couple days....I found out yesterday, that now my protein is low...and they think the bleeding is coming from my intestines or colon...So now on Wed, when I get the scope down my throat to the small intestine, they will also give me a Colonopscopy(? spelling), how fun...This is my second one now in 2 years....My dad died from Colon cancer, so they want to keep a close eye on it...I have inherited everything on both sides of my family and then some....lol....Well it can't hurt to get checked again, right? Ten on friday I will get the results from the EEG and the MRI...Thanks again for your sweet comments....Lots of hugs...

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Dear Michelle I am so sorry for all your problems. I guess most of us just take our health issues for granted. I pray that things turn around for you for the better. Your so young to have gone through so much and my heart goes out to you. Sending you a big hug and lots of hope and prayers. God bless............xoxoxoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• juliescraps
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2007

Michelle,
                I was so hoping things would get better for you soon, seems since I have been lurking this site years ago you have been in my thoughts and prayers as I read the incredible things you have to deal with. You are still on my prayer list and will remain. May you find peace soon.

Julie

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

thinking of you regularly. you are a tough cookie, and although I do not know you - you are definately a fighter. Keep fighting - we are here fighting with you!
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Nov 2009

Ah man Michelle.... I'm so sorry to hear this! I think of you all the time, and hope and pray that you get better soon! This site has made us all so close, I think of you as part of my scrapbook family
                    I hope you get some relief soon girl! Keep up the fight We're here for you!!
                    Luv Kel
                    xxoo

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone...All the sweet things you all say help me to keep going...and Smile your right when people take their health and anything else for granted...I was just telling my Aunt this the other day...You know what I would do to have some potatoes? I haven't had, french fries, mashed potatoes, hash browns, etc etc in almost 2 years now...Same goes for Spaghetti, Lasagna, pizza, or anything else to do with tomatoes either...You don't know what you got until you can't have it anymore....and to think I took food for granted too...Now look? I can't eat any of my favorites anymore....and it is nerve racking...Next time anyone eats something I just mentioned, think of me and have an extra bite for me...<wink>
                      Love ya all!!!!! ((HUGS))

Comment

• lindaathome
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2010

You are always in my prayers and thoughts Michelle. I can't imagine how you can stay so strong and positive with all you are going through. We are all here for ya hoping for the road to recovery to be right around the corner. Love ya sweetie. xxoo
                        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

my little alien you are always in my prayers and healing list xxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• omajo
                            Digi Sage
                            • Dec 2006

I know you're a fighter Michelle, hope all the best for you and you are always in my prayers!!
                            oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• mswizard
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2007

Shell, I have tried calling you a few times. I think of you often and pray you are ok. If you would just answer your dang phone once in a while! LOL if you get a call from the 315 area code..PICK UP...it's meeeeeeeeee

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                              X