+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guess What?

Thanks everyone...All the sweet things you all say help me to keep going...and Smile your right when people take their health and anything else for granted...I was just telling my Aunt this the other day...You know what I would do to have some potatoes? I haven't had, french fries, mashed potatoes, hash browns, etc etc in almost 2 years now...Same goes for Spaghetti, Lasagna, pizza, or anything else to do with tomatoes either...You don't know what you got until you can't have it anymore....and to think I took food for granted too...Now look? I can't eat any of my favorites anymore....and it is nerve racking...Next time anyone eats something I just mentioned, think of me and have an extra bite for me...<wink>
    Love ya all!!!!! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You are always in my prayers and thoughts Michelle. I can't imagine how you can stay so strong and positive with all you are going through. We are all here for ya hoping for the road to recovery to be right around the corner. Love ya sweetie. xxoo
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

my little alien you are always in my prayers and healing list xxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I know you're a fighter Michelle, hope all the best for you and you are always in my prayers!!
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Shell, I have tried calling you a few times. I think of you often and pray you are ok. If you would just answer your dang phone once in a while! LOL if you get a call from the 315 area code..PICK UP...it's meeeeeeeeee

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Wiz....lol....If I get a call from you, and dont answer, I am either at a doc appointment or my kids are on the phone....lol...Sorry GF...Hope you are doing well...Miss ya!!!!

I got my MRI results back today and the same two spots that I had there a year ago are still there, but this time they have color to them...(whatever that means) he is assuming it is vascular or from the Diabetes...BUT one of the spots are located in an area that could cause me to have seizures...but he isn't going to do anything at this time...?????? Is there a reason doctors wait until there is nothing left to do to fix a problem...!? Why do they wait so long to fix something they see is harmful, even if it's a "might be" thing? I dont' get it...Anywho....The report is being sent to my regular doctor cause I want a second opinion... I don't want to have black outs when I shouldn't be....ugh....sometimes I swear they are only in the medical field for the money...really ticks me off....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!