+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guess What?

Default Guess What?

I guess my medical stuff is never going to end, at least I don't see a clearing anytime soon...lol...I have been dealing with balckouts, and can't remember a thing...My kidneys are worse ~ Creatine number is at 3.9 and when it hits 4.0 I can go into Renal Failure...I am also Anemic, bleeding internally somewhere, and my Iron is so low I have to go to the hospital to have an IV put in and then pump me with some...I have had an MRI, a heart ultrasound, blood tests like crazy...All my vitamins are low...some dnagerously low...so because of that I am also getting checked for Celiac Disease...and this is just to name a few....lol...A cople prayers micht help....<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Yah always have my prayers.Hope things improve.Too much happening to such a nice girl xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh Michelle... loving thoughts & prayers coming your way. xxx

Keeping you close in thought and prayer . . . My the road to ease and recovery be near!

Hang in there, Wolvsie, granny loves you!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Thanks everyone....The Iron IV went pretty well...At least I didn't get sick...lol....I will find out if it was enough, or if I need more~ in a couple days....I found out yesterday, that now my protein is low...and they think the bleeding is coming from my intestines or colon...So now on Wed, when I get the scope down my throat to the small intestine, they will also give me a Colonopscopy(? spelling), how fun...This is my second one now in 2 years....My dad died from Colon cancer, so they want to keep a close eye on it...I have inherited everything on both sides of my family and then some....lol....Well it can't hurt to get checked again, right? Ten on friday I will get the results from the EEG and the MRI...Thanks again for your sweet comments....Lots of hugs...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Dear Michelle I am so sorry for all your problems. I guess most of us just take our health issues for granted. I pray that things turn around for you for the better. Your so young to have gone through so much and my heart goes out to you. Sending you a big hug and lots of hope and prayers. God bless............xoxoxoxo

Michelle,
    I was so hoping things would get better for you soon, seems since I have been lurking this site years ago you have been in my thoughts and prayers as I read the incredible things you have to deal with. You are still on my prayer list and will remain. May you find peace soon.

Julie

thinking of you regularly. you are a tough cookie, and although I do not know you - you are definately a fighter. Keep fighting - we are here fighting with you!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Ah man Michelle.... I'm so sorry to hear this! I think of you all the time, and hope and pray that you get better soon! This site has made us all so close, I think of you as part of my scrapbook family
    I hope you get some relief soon girl! Keep up the fight We're here for you!!
    Luv Kel
    xxoo