• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 36

Thought I forgot about you all, didn't you? Never happen...lol...It's my job to keep you all scrapping...So I have no choice...lol...This one is nothing more then finding items and putting them together to make a layout...ONLY using items on this list...and they have to be found in our freebie area or purchased kits from SBM...k? We must leave it in the family, right? <wink> I will get yelled at otherwise...So save me from the dungeon...lol
    Here is your list...You can use more then one item on the list if you would like....

And I will pick two participants to win this kit before it hits the store...

Post your layout in the Designer section in the gallery then come back here and post it for all to see...On Monday I will announce the winners and hand out your Flair Button...So come on, this one is easy...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Oh man, you are determined to keep me going back through all of my kits and things aren't you? A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go,..... and if the big bad bear doesn't get me, I'll be back......
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Looks like I could be first...

This layout was created (in total) using Deanne Gow-Smith's Kit
      DENIM DAZZLE

Of course the best part of my layout (sorry Deanne) is my three wonderful grandsons...!!! (LOL)

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Oh Dear... Looks like the "bow" has become loosened in the upload.....

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

Does stuff from the original scrapbook kit count? I will probably sound a little foolish, but am confused by freebies or purchased. Sorry.
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Tin Tin, If you got something from someone on Forum, gallery of your SBM program, or Bought from a SBM designer, you can use it.

I have a Question too.

Journal piece??? is that an embellishment that is a Word?????
            Hugs!!

Comment

• sj3girls
              • Dec 2009

Ok, I'm joining in with tin tin...when you say "our freebie area" does that include the free kits from previous challenges (i.e. Michelle's Sepia Madness kit from Scrapping Challenge 35 ...or... Groove challenge freebies, etc.)? Sorry, my brain is mush right now.
              ~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

yeah! I am glad I am not the only one with the question. Thank you for answering. I am assuming stuff from previous challenges is admissible since it is a freebie.....

Comment

• janarae
                  • Oct 2009

Great LY mh51 Love it.

Here is mine. I think I followed all the directions, but then I am a rule breaker Great challenge GF. I used Michelle's kit Winter Frost Isn't it cute!!

Last edited by janarae; 12-07-2010, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• sj3girls
                    • Dec 2009

Ok, here's mine!

From a kit by Katie Castillo (from a previous challenge), except:
                    Beaded hearts - SBM Romantic Lives kit
                    String and button - SBM Hints of Autumn kit
                    Grunge overlay - it says "MMW grunge edge" and I know it's from one of you, but I cant remember who MMW is. Can someone tell me so I can make note of it?

~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Hey girls, you can use anything you've acquired from SBM, be it from the original download, or from freebies from previous challenges - just not from oustide scrap sites.. I made that mistake once.. whoops!! Almost got my head knocked off - bahh haa, just kidding.. they're really nice and leniant on us newbies in here
                      I'll be back with a LO, I want a shot at that gorgeous kit - Michelle, it's beautiful!! As always!! I love your stuff.

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Super layouts, all.

Sj3girls, believe MMW is Marion.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

Okay, here is mine. As stated in the gallery, all is original scrap stuff, aside from the beading and my flowers...that is from Wolvsie's challenge 35.
                          It is a beautiful kit.....keeping my fingers crossed

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

All you girls did right...and yes, previous free kits from challenges are ok too...
                            A journal piece, is like something you write your journal on top of...Some use a shaped paper, or an embellishment with lives, even a tag can work...etc...
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Wow so many fabulous LO's so far everyone. I'm hoping to catch some time to get mine done. Have out of state company coming in tonight for a few days.
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                              X