Here's mine. Beads- -Kids Christmas
    Button,Border and Tag- Hints of Autumn
    Grunge paper- -Grungy Guy
    Plaid paper-Christmas Friends
    Journal Piece- Missing Links
    String- Plaid Parade
    All are SBM kits
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Great Job Val!!! I like the decorations Too!!!!

Love your LO Valerie. Wonderful selections.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Just made it!! I almost forgot.. I was all snuggled in bed, when I rememberd. ****, I want a shot at that kit!!, so here I am, at 10:00p.m. scrappin'!! ha ha
    So here's my LO
    Grunge paper, stripped paper, Bow & Tag are from Wolvsie, Button is from The gentleman (SBM wedding kit), String is from Nanny Bernie, The beads and the title (yes I added a title, hope I won't be disqualified) are from Holiday Magic kit from SBM, My journal piece is a quote from Norman Vincent Pearle.

Yawn... K, now I'm going back to bed!
    Night all!

Great challenge, Michelle, I keep you in my prayers. I tried to follow the rules, I think the cirlces look like beads.
    I used the following kits. If they didn't come from scrapbook max, they came from Michelle. Heritage, Grungy gal, Plaid parade,, batter up, blessings(Jana)

wow -these are all so beautiful.... Good job ladies....awesome competition.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Everyone's layouts look fantastic!! Here's mine . . .

I'll be giving it away as a free QP later this evening, so pop over to my blog to get it!
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 12-13-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Sorry I'm a little late getting in here and announcing the winners and such...But I have been so busy with all these tests...I don't know if I'm coming or going somedays....lol...But well, Monday isn't over yet for me, so I think I am in the clear...No dungeon yet....hehe...
    First off, I think you ALL did a wonderful job....It's amazing how you are limited to what you can use, but yet everyone can make such stunning layouts...
    and of course, I liked so many of these layouts that I couldn't pick a winner...So I left it up to my oldest son to pick...he loves picking winners...lol....So here is who he picked...

CONGRATULATIONS GO TO sj3 & ksd !!!!!!!!
    BUT wait, before you go pouting....I have something for the ones that didn't win too....I am feeling generous today....So sj3 and ksd you 2 will actually receive 2 surprises...!! And everyone else who participated will also receive a surprise from me...PLUS YOU ALL GET ANOTHER FLAIR....All this will be in your PM's...I will get those out in a bit...

Thanks for playing everyone...Loved to see all the hard work and creativity you all bring to your pages...Good work!!!!!! Until next time....(oh yea, that's today too....lol...so go look for the next challenge...You won't want to miss this one....) ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

wow wow wow, Kelly is doing the happy dance!!! Thank you soooo much!! This kit was on my x-mas wish list!! It's really pretty Wolvsie Thank you again. And thanks to your son!
    Congratulations SJ3!
    Ooooh, I love the 'find me' flair too! Very cute.
    Awesome, I'm so happy.. it was actually Tin Tin that called me to tell me! ha ha

CONGRATULATIONS Sj3 & Ksd!!! Have fun with your new kit!!! The layouts submitted were stunning all round, so I don't envy Michelle (or her sons!) having to choose a winner!! Super cute button Michelle!! Thanks for the gift, I'm downloading it now!!