+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 36

Thought I forgot about you all, didn't you? Never happen...lol...It's my job to keep you all scrapping...So I have no choice...lol...This one is nothing more then finding items and putting them together to make a layout...ONLY using items on this list...and they have to be found in our freebie area or purchased kits from SBM...k? We must leave it in the family, right? <wink> I will get yelled at otherwise...So save me from the dungeon...lol
    Here is your list...You can use more then one item on the list if you would like....

And I will pick two participants to win this kit before it hits the store...

Post your layout in the Designer section in the gallery then come back here and post it for all to see...On Monday I will announce the winners and hand out your Flair Button...So come on, this one is easy...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh man, you are determined to keep me going back through all of my kits and things aren't you? A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go,..... and if the big bad bear doesn't get me, I'll be back......
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Looks like I could be first...

This layout was created (in total) using Deanne Gow-Smith's Kit
    DENIM DAZZLE
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...azzle-KIT.html

Of course the best part of my layout (sorry Deanne) is my three wonderful grandsons...!!! (LOL)

Oh Dear... Looks like the "bow" has become loosened in the upload.....

Does stuff from the original scrapbook kit count? I will probably sound a little foolish, but am confused by freebies or purchased. Sorry.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Tin Tin, If you got something from someone on Forum, gallery of your SBM program, or Bought from a SBM designer, you can use it.

I have a Question too.

Journal piece??? is that an embellishment that is a Word?????

Ok, I'm joining in with tin tin...when you say "our freebie area" does that include the free kits from previous challenges (i.e. Michelle's Sepia Madness kit from Scrapping Challenge 35 ...or... Groove challenge freebies, etc.)? Sorry, my brain is mush right now.
    ~ sj3girls ~

yeah! I am glad I am not the only one with the question. Thank you for answering. I am assuming stuff from previous challenges is admissible since it is a freebie.....
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Great LY mh51 Love it.

Here is mine. I think I followed all the directions, but then I am a rule breaker Great challenge GF. I used Michelle's kit Winter Frost Isn't it cute!!

Last edited by janarae; 12-07-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Ok, here's mine!

From a kit by Katie Castillo (from a previous challenge), except:
    Beaded hearts - SBM Romantic Lives kit
    String and button - SBM Hints of Autumn kit
    Grunge overlay - it says "MMW grunge edge" and I know it's from one of you, but I cant remember who MMW is. Can someone tell me so I can make note of it?

~ sj3girls ~