+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Monthly Freebies

Please give me very easy step by step instructions for downloading the monthly freebies from the digital scrapbooking magazine.
    Guess I am just plain stupid but if I click on the picture of the freebie nothing happens except a larger picture appears.
    thanks
    peggy

If you'll go to this thread there is a zip file to download in the first message.

HTH.
    Mary S

I'm not very computer savy, just a senior citizen trying to learn.
    Are you saying for me to go to the topic Introduce Yourself, I guess this is what you call a thread???
    peggy

tanni,
    o.k. I think that I have that downloaded. Now how do I unzip it and also how do I pull it up in SM. to use on a page
    peggy

i'm not very good at writing out instructions, so hope this helps.

to unzip the file, I just double click on the file and open it up. Then I click and drag all the items in the file to where I want them to be. You can put them in C:\Users\your name here\Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Embellishments or \Backgrounds whichever item it is and it will show up in your scrapbook menu.

I have a separate file on my external that I unzip all my scrapbook stuff to and then when I want to use it I open the folder in a separate window then click and drag the item I want to use onto my scrapbook page.

Hope I explained it well enough that it helps.
    Mary S