• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

December 2010 Designer Monthly Challenge ~ Hosted by Michelle

Ok everyone....I was doing a lot of thinking on this one, and a friend mentioned to me on how she would love to make a desktop wallpapers out of her layouts...Soooooo...Being the nice person I am...lol...We are going to make layouts for a desktop wallpaper, by the help of a program I have...

This is actually real easy...lol...First you need to make a layout that you would like to see on your desktop as wallpaper...Submit it here in this thread and I will take it, turn it into a wallpaper that fits your size computer...k? Sound easy enough..? Here is my example...First the layout...

And this is what it looks like after I made it into a wallpaper for my laptop....Cool huh?

Ideas are endless on this one...Any theme, etc..will work...
    Here is what I need from you....
    First I need your layout...post it here of course for all to see...but I need the original sent to me by email unless you don't mind the scrapbookmax stamp on it...<wink> Email me with your layout at [email protected] ...In your email, let me know what the size of your screen is...Best way to do this is right click on your desktop, click on properties and find out what your resolution is...That would help me...ALSO, if you would like a calendar stamp on it, and if so, what month...?

If you have multiple ones, this is fine...These make great gifts too, and easy to send your friends by email...<wink> Christmas ones are great for this month too...

So lets have fun with this....You could make a wallpaper for every month of next year...Just an idea and I am more then willing to do them all for you....

After I get your layout, you will also get an awesome freebie for participating....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Daydreamer
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2010

Oooh, I love, love, love this idea Michelle I'll definately be mailing you mine >grin<

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

great challenge Michelle
      Last edited by angelwithin; 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM. Reason: obviously i can not spell!! lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Ok Wolvsie, Here is mine..... I kept waiting on someone else to post, because I was unsure of the background. Are you gonna add a Background to make it fit desktop? or do I need to send you one?
        This is My Work FAMILY.... sometimes fills like I am with them more than blood family.
        I used Wolvsie Army Green (could't make it too Girlie, my guys would have been upset!!! HAHAHAHa)

[IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by Kimmyann; 12-04-2010, 05:58 AM.
        Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Awesome page Kimmyann. Great message as well.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Thanks Linda!!!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Ok Wolvsie, Here is One for each Team member..... LOL
              Gallery Stuff - Anabella
              [IMG][/IMG]

Gallery Stuff - Michael

Gallery Template - Marguerite
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

Diana's All Patriotic Template - Lucas
                [IMG][/IMG]

Gallery Stuff - Russell
                [IMG][/IMG]

Gallery Stuff - Joel
                [IMG][/IMG]
                Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Ok I got my CHRISTmas done for the Team!!! HAHAHAHAH I will be emailing these to ya in a Little While.

Where is everyone???????? It has been Quite around here for several Weeks!! Where is Granny?
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Thanks Kimmy...I will get these all done for you....Did you want calendars? You never said anything...lol...No need to send backgrounds, I pick one to go with the layotu you make...Or in your case layouts...hehehe...I love the pages too...Very pretty...I will get these to you tomorrow, sent them back to you and post a preview here for all to see how they turned out...I also need to know the resolution (size by pixels) for your wallpapers...Thanks hun...

AND yea, where the heck is everyone...? I am sick as a dog, but I showed up...<wink>
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Well, I'm around. Have been making wallpapers myself as it is so easy in SBM. Made this one recently and then modified it to a square scrapbook page.

BirthdayHug_1W.jpg

And here's the modification. It's posted in the gallery called "Birthday Hug"

BirthdayHug_1.jpg

Don't worry Michelle, I'll be making another one with some of your stuff. And you won't have to do the extra work of making it into a wallpaper.

I'm making mine with some type of plain or just textured paper on the side as that way my desktop icons are still easy to find.
                      Last edited by makeyesup; 12-05-2010, 11:08 AM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Great Job Makeyesup!!! I Love it!!! Also glad you joined in on this Challenge, I was feeling all by myself!!!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• makeyesup
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jun 2006

Here's mine for the challenge, using Michelle's Christmas Moose kit. This will be my December wallpaper and it's finished and installed on my computer.

Santa Surprises

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                            Digi Sage
                            • Aug 2008

Kimmyann - Awesome
                            Makeyesup - Love it

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Great layouts so far ladies. I'm going to try to get to this one real soon. Busy time for me.
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                              X