X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Wow! You've all done a fantastic job on your layouts! And your photos are making me chilly! LOL!

Here's mine...

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Awesome!!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Everyone's layout is soooo nice. better get myself in gear and get busy.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Rhonda Lieske
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by knzus View Post
          Rhonda, since it is a zip file, you will need to extract the items manually. Make a folder anywhere on your pc you want... most people do that in "My Documents." Name the folder whatever you want... in this case it could be something like "The Groove Dec2010." Move your zip file INTO that folder, then RIGHT-CLICK on the zip file and choose "Extract here..." (or whatever it says for extracting into that folder)... and the freebies will extract there for you to use.
          Thank you so much for the directions. I followed them and got the zip file open and extracted to a new folder. Now what I would like to know is, can I import these files into scrapbook max so that they become part of my permanent grouping of embellishments and backgrounds? Thanks for anymore help you can give me.

Rhonda

Comment

• Rhonda Lieske
            • Jul 2010

Here is my layout for the Dec. challenge. Thanks for the freebies! and thanks to Carena for some of the other embellishments that I added.

Rhonda
            Attached Files

Comment

• Gill with a G
              • Dec 2010

Thank you all for your lovely comments and welcomes, such fabulous pages, but gosh, it definitely makes you feel chilly! Keep Warm!
              Gill x

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

Here is my submission. I do apologize for the no picture, but thought it would be a great opportunity to mix my poetry with scrapping. Great challenge!

Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• sj3girls
                  • Dec 2009

Oooooo! Beautiful pages everyone! We still have snow-covered everything right now (been here for a couple weeks). But this pic was taken in 2007. I tried to lighten up the pictures but it was getting dark (short winter days) so they still look dark.

Rhonda, copy or move your files to where ever your Scrapbook Max file is. Mine is in My Documents in a file called "Scrapbook Max! 2.0", then open the file "Gallery", then "Images", then you can put each item in the right folder...papers, embellishments, etc. You'll want to make a file for the kit in each category you use.

I can also go into my program files and into the Scrapbook Max folder and do the same thing. I'm not sure what the difference is, though. But I try to leave the program files alone, just in case!

~ sj3girls ~

Comment

• Aussie Annette
                    • Oct 2010

[url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/groove-newsletter-challenges

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

My brother and sister - taken late '50's

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

it doesn't snow where i live and christmas is summer so i used the photo's i took of the lovely myers window display

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Daydreamer
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2010

Everyone's layouts are soo special . . . I've enjoyed browsing through them all . . .
                          These pics were taken by my cousins kids. . . Micki (black pants) & Chris just arrived in Sweden this week to visit his sis . . .

Comment

• knzus
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2007

Wow, these are all such COOL layouts! (LOL! Yes, pun intended!) Great creations, every one of them!

Don't know that I would have enough guts to play in the snow without my usual ten layers of clothing... whooooo-wheeeee! I'm shivering just looking at that one, Daydreamer, LOL!
                            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• dawn1565
                              • Jul 2008

December Challenge

My husband and son built a snow tunnel in our front yard. I used the challenge kit along with last Dec challenge by Wendy Gibson to create this page.
                              Attached Files
                              “The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
                              Mitch Albom

Comment

• Daydreamer
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jan 2010

Super cute Dawn . . . Your snowflakes make your layout look magical
                                Dear Diane, I'm soo with you on that . . . I'm always achy in cold weather...I can only imagine this started as a dare or bet gone wrong! LOL >grin< Or could they be trying to show off the physiques?!? LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X