+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thank you all for your lovely comments and welcomes, such fabulous pages, but gosh, it definitely makes you feel chilly! Keep Warm!
    Gill x

Here is my submission. I do apologize for the no picture, but thought it would be a great opportunity to mix my poetry with scrapping. Great challenge!

Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Oooooo! Beautiful pages everyone! We still have snow-covered everything right now (been here for a couple weeks). But this pic was taken in 2007. I tried to lighten up the pictures but it was getting dark (short winter days) so they still look dark.

Rhonda, copy or move your files to where ever your Scrapbook Max file is. Mine is in My Documents in a file called "Scrapbook Max! 2.0", then open the file "Gallery", then "Images", then you can put each item in the right folder...papers, embellishments, etc. You'll want to make a file for the kit in each category you use.

I can also go into my program files and into the Scrapbook Max folder and do the same thing. I'm not sure what the difference is, though. But I try to leave the program files alone, just in case!

~ sj3girls ~

I reside in the land of OZ !! (Australia)

[url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/groove-newsletter-challenges

My brother and sister - taken late '50's
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

it doesn't snow where i live and christmas is summer so i used the photo's i took of the lovely myers window display

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Everyone's layouts are soo special . . . I've enjoyed browsing through them all . . .
    These pics were taken by my cousins kids. . . Micki (black pants) & Chris just arrived in Sweden this week to visit his sis . . .

Wow, these are all such COOL layouts! (LOL! Yes, pun intended!) Great creations, every one of them!

Don't know that I would have enough guts to play in the snow without my usual ten layers of clothing... whooooo-wheeeee! I'm shivering just looking at that one, Daydreamer, LOL!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Default December Challenge

My husband and son built a snow tunnel in our front yard. I used the challenge kit along with last Dec challenge by Wendy Gibson to create this page.
    Attached Images

Super cute Dawn . . . Your snowflakes make your layout look magical
    Dear Diane, I'm soo with you on that . . . I'm always achy in cold weather...I can only imagine this started as a dare or bet gone wrong! LOL >grin< Or could they be trying to show off the physiques?!? LOL!!