+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sheenas update

Thumbs up Sheenas update

As you all know Sheena went through a controller and he and his girlfriend still will not leave her alone.She has had a few dates since but none that was likeable.She always goes for the underdog but all of a sudden she has been smitten by a nice fellow.It is her all time crush come true.She has had a crush on him since she was 10.What makes it good is we know him and he is a friend who holds down a job at the same place my hubbie works.There is one detail he is 11 years older.Now if we did not know him that would be a no no but he is so sweet and kind and he will treat her like her desired title Princess.I could not say to much as I am 10 years older then Laurie.She is very mature for her age and they get along and she is so happy.The strange thing is he has always liked her as well.Go figure girls how many times in ones life do you get to date a crush.A crush to me was those that you say when you are older and married---gee I had an awful crush on you when I was young.So I am happy now to know Sheena is happy and safe.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am so estatic that Sheena is doing quite well. What a handsome gentleman in the LO. In time, all things to work out for a reason. Thank you for this great news...) It sounds like you are quite happy. )

Thanks Dillie.Eye is so happy.I have no worries at the moment.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Long may their love shine... Good Luck to all of you. xxx

Thanks Mary xo

That is wonderful Eye! My husband is 7 years older then me and it has never bothered either one of us. Glad she found someone that appreciates her.

Thanks Marion.You are such a great friend xo.

Glad to here all is well for now. Now you may really enjoy getting ready for the holiday season with no worries.

Thank you Juliescraps.I am so excited that things are going so nice.Had a rough summer so Eye is sure relaxing.In fact this is the first year I have had my tree up Dec.1.Usually it is the middle of Dec.that I do this.

Eye, this is such good news...Happy Holidays!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!