X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adena
    • Nov 2010

Newbie Intro

Hello everyone. I just downloaded a trial version of Scrapbook MAX to see if I can manage it. I have scrapbooked the "hands on" method for several years. I have accumulated way too much and it is just not worth dragging it all out to only have time to do one or two pages. I have a toddler that likes to "help". I have been looking into digital scrapbooking and regularly read a blog that uses it so I have decided to take the plunge and give it a test drive. I do have Photoshop CS4 that I bought when I took a photography class but have basically no idea how to use it and definitely do not have the time to learn it! Looking for quick and easy.
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Max is deffinately quick and easy. The best program as you learn you will be surprised with its versitility. If you have any question just ask, someone will try to help. Welcome and happy scrapping!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
      Digi Sage
      • Aug 2008

Welcome and as juliescraps said Max is easy to use. You'll be addicted soon just like the rest of us.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Adena
        • Nov 2010

Thanks for the welcome. I just did the November challenge. Yes, this is easy and ADDICTING!! How do I get the images to show within my post? It is only showing the URL address. Still researching...

Comment

• peggy
          • Jan 2007

I sure this is easy IF you know how to do it. But in the meantime I need some help. First how do I download the monthly freebies from the magazine, I clicked on the picture of the freebie and nothing happened except a bigger picture of the freebie. Please send me simple instructions, I am a senior citizen and not very computer savy.

Also I purchased two bundles, the Christmas and the Family (not sure of the exact names) I have downloaded them and they are on my computer but now how do I incorporate these into the SM pages. When I open SM and start to do a new page I can't locate them, they don't seem to show up anywhere. Please, please just send some simple instructions.

thanks
          peggy

Comment

Working...
          X