• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

It's daydreamer's birthday!!!

Happy Happy birthday, Dear Friend Daydreamer. I hope you enjoyed your special day!!!
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Happy Birthday DayDreamer!!!! Hope You Had a Great One!!!! Muwah!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

Thanks Dillie and Kimmyann!!! I had a lovely day . . . Drove all along the coast with DH & kids, lunched at a favourite spot, then off to my parents. We were hoping to catch a movie, so we didn't stay long. By that time I could barely keep my eyes open & it was only around 3pm! Must've been all the fresh air and driving LOL We arrived late for the movie so headed home again, and just relaxed a while. Then we got a call to go to my parents again . . . Turns out my mom had organised a surprise party for me!! Isn't she just the BESTEST EVA!!! All in all, I had a super duper, wonderful birthday! Thanks soo much for making it even more special Love ya guys!!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

Sorry this is late but Happy Birthday. I'm glad you had a super day.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Haappy Birthday !!!!! Another year better!!!!!!!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

OHHH I am like The rabbit in Alice In Wonderland---always late.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

Thanks guys LOL Birthday wishes are never late . . . At least not when you're hoping for a birthday . . . weeek (nah, that's too short) . . . month . . . maybe even birhtday year?!? LOL

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

OMG, I should have remembered this....I feel so very bad right now that I missed it and never acknowledged it...Happy belated birthday my dear, sweet friend...and again I apologize....((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2010

Don't be silly sweety!! Like I said, birthday wishes are never too late You're just extending the celebration, I should be thanking you . . . You're brightening my day today too . . . Luv You guys!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2008

Hey hon! Just popped in and saw this - so sorry I missed your day, but extending your birthday by another week is a good thing, right? HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and loads of good wishes. So glad you had a wonderful celebration with your folks, looking forward to seeing your LOs of the surprise party!

Love and laughter - FS xxx
                    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                    I walk on a trail of song
                    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
                    X