• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

proud momma!!

Okay, this is probably way too much information for any of you ladies...but I am so darn proud I have to share it with everyone. My oldest son is 22 months old, and we have not gotten into potty training, but have talked about it, and this morning he was sitting at the kitchen table and said "maman peepee, caca" I asked him if we had to change his diaper, and he replies "no - pot maman". So I let him out of his booster seat, and he went to the potty all by himself. He did a full poop! I am so proud of him. I have heard many mothers tell me that the pooping does not really happen so easily, but this is amazing. We did a little potty dance for him, and he was so proud he showed his father minutes after yelling "caca dans pot, caca dans pot" I am sooooo proud of him!
    Sorry for all the details ladies, but I had to get it off my chest!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh howI remember those days and that same little excitement.He must be very smart.They must be making babies different these days as my grandson trained himself as well.I remember taking vacation time in order to train mine.Enjoy all these moments as they are so special.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

Thank you. actually he is very smart. At the risk of sounding like the mommy that brags a lot, he was climbing the stairs on all fours at 5 months old and crawling at 4. He speaks both english and french, and started stringing three words together at 8 months. He is my personal genious, but isn't everyone's child
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Thanks for sharing! Love these little proud momma stories. My little 3 year old grandson Isaac is mostly trained, but still has a occasional accident. One of those happened last nigt. So I said "Isaac you promised me you would not do that again" He replies " Sorry Oma, I promise 2 more times and then I'll stop" Don't you just love em!

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

What a great story...So cute..lol...I remember those days...and my one son was harder to train then the other...But now they are so old...(to me)...15 and 20...Love them to death...and those are memories you will cherish forever....thanks for sharing them with us...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X