Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lemonade6363
    • Aug 2009

sj3girls...gotcha on the corners...I see exactly what you mean and I like how you did them...sorry I wasn't around to save you a little time on that mat color...LOL
    Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

So sorry, but I've been away in Scotland and didn't take my laptop with me. I will get around to this second part today... promise!!!

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

I'm not very good at this and hope I don't offend Rhonda... so here goes...

I love the overall colour matching.
        Look how well the colours go with her hair & even her lipstick!!!

Only two points of criticism...
        The circles behind the frame don't seem to be doing 'anything' and
        the plaque for the names is just a little on the large side BUT overall I like it (especiall the LOVE shining from those eyes)...

Comment

• PixyGirl
          • Aug 2008

This is a summer of Lemonade's scrap page.
          I think it is very well done and clever uses of all the elements that were suppose to be used.
          The only things that stood out for me was the color of the background - perhaps a bit too gray and the rose needed a touch more color, but otherwise, I think it's great!

Comment

• lemonade6363
            • Aug 2009

Thank you, PixyGirl!!! Points well taken!!
            Originally posted by PixyGirl View Post
            This is a summer of Lemonade's scrap page.
            I think it is very well done and clever uses of all the elements that were suppose to be used.
            The only things that stood out for me was the color of the background - perhaps a bit too gray and the rose needed a touch more color, but otherwise, I think it's great!
            Proud Marine Mom who loves to scrap those grandsons...and, oh yeah, the rest of the family, too!

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Sorry I am late girls...I lost internet for awhile and couldnt get here in time to let you know you all did a wonderful job on "judging" everyone...See? it wasn't that hard, and I think people learned a lot of stuff doing this...Sometimes, I wish people would say more about mine...I'm always open for improvement...<wink> Anywho....Your all welcome...
              I have sent you all a PM with your prize and flair link...Thanks for playing....((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

Thanks Michelle. Great challenge, very interesting, it was ... erm ... challenging! But that's a good thing and I for one found it very helpful.

Brightest blessings - FS xx
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                I walk on a trail of song
                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
                X